SASS Wire Forum

So, who all is going to the

Greeenriver SASS #38681

Started working on the camper - will have a few miles on her and all warmed up for the Big One - for The Kids.

Anybody know about side matches? Gotta bring enough guns to do 'em all!

CR

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dapper Dan is usually the one "in charge" so to speak of side matches but I think what we'll have is speed pistol, speed rifle, a really fun Texas star thing that Partner thought up (you know it'll be fun with Partner's brain behind it), and, of course, everybody's favorite - Dapper's Revenge and Granny Annie's Revenge!!!

Dapper can correct me if I'm wrong!!

Shamrock Sis

Dapper Dan is usually the one "in charge" so to speak of side matches but I think what we'll have is speed pistol, speed rifle, a really fun Texas star thing that Partner thought up (you know it'll be fun with Partner's brain behind it), and, of course, everybody's favorite - Dapper's Revenge and Granny Annie's Revenge!!!

Dapper can correct me if I'm wrong!!

Shamrock Sis

I wuz talkin' to Partner about his Texas Stars (plural) side match. Seems we agree on the catagories - Outlaw and FCGF :P We didn't see a need for any others :lol:

CR

CR,

We really shouldn't allow you and Partner to talk to each other - it only leads to really, really bad things (hahahaha!!!)!!!

Sis

We weren't even drinking :excl:

Who are you trying to kid CR??!! Nobody will believe that for a second!!!!!!

Sis

Might a been one or two nips in there, but that's all, I swear ;)

CR

Might a been one or two nips in there, but that's all, I swear ;)

CR

You mean that there weren't no SERIOUS drinkin'!

There IS a difference ya know.

You mean that there weren't no SERIOUS drinkin'!

There IS a difference ya know.

We're savin' that for when you get back from across the pond :D

• 2 weeks later...

Only 5 weeks to go - man, I better get busy - still lots to do!!! Wanted to give a big THANK YOU shout out to Sergeant Smokepole. I received $600 in the mail from him yesterday for St. Jude's - he raised the money in 2 days doing firearms cleaning at his station and just asked for donations. Like I've said a million times, this shoot is only a success because of folks like this!!! And there is no better bunch of people in the world than cowboys!!!!!!!

Shamrock Sis

Only 5 weeks to go - man, I better get busy - still lots to do!!! Wanted to give a big THANK YOU shout out to Sergeant Smokepole. I received $600 in the mail from him yesterday for St. Jude's - he raised the money in 2 days doing firearms cleaning at his station and just asked for donations. Like I've said a million times, this shoot is only a success because of folks like this!!! And there is no better bunch of people in the world than cowboys!!!!!!!

Shamrock Sis

It's all about the kids.........

This don't belong on Page 4....

The countdown starts Sunday for us - right after the Midwest Classic. All efforts geared towards 5th place FCGF. Practice, perserverence, repetition - should be able to nail it down :blink:

CR

and the winner is?

Oh ... yeah ... THE KIDS!!!!!

The countdown starts Sunday for us - right after the Midwest Classic. All efforts geared towards 5th place FCGF. Practice, perserverence, repetition - should be able to nail it down :blink:

CR

5th place, last place, that's usually reserved for me. Maybe I have competition for it? :lol:

Counting down from Midwest Classic for me as well!

Cowboy Rick, Dimpled Darlin', and Rev. Dunkum....

Lacey and I are getting pretty much packed.. we'll see ya in Sparta...

Rance <_< & Lacey

Oh yeah :blush: ... thinkin' 38 on the Square Deal... I ain't ever won one either Tab..

See ya all at Charity

Gonna be a good time :lol:

Tab and Rance - sounds to me like you guys just have to buy more tickets and up your chances (hehe)!!!! After all - it's all about the kids!!!!!!!!!

Getting really excited now - only a little over 4 weeks to go!!!

Shamrock Sis

Lingle - I'd say .38 - is the deal still that whoever wins can change it out to a .45 if they want to?

Can't believe it's coming so fast! The kids always win, and we get to have the most fun you can have with your clothes on :excl:

CR

Looking forward to seeing everyone and having a great time. It is for the kids.

• 2 weeks later...

Tab and Rance - sounds to me like you guys just have to buy more tickets and up your chances (hehe)!!!! After all - it's all about the kids!!!!!!!!!

Shamrock Sis

OK Shamrock Sis... I'll buy MORE tickets this year.. thanks for the advise :lol:

But the ticket money ALL GOES TO THE KIDS... :rolleyes:

Rance <_<

Thought I bought enough tickets :blush:

Must not have :wacko:

Only 3 weeks away YIPPEE!!!! :)

BTT "It's for the kids!!!!!!!!!!"

I'm pretty sure that unless somebody has a total trainwreck for the weekend I'll have last place FCGF in the bag. :D

Get ready to pull up a chair and watch the fireworks. You ain't seen a train wreck until you've watched Cowboy Rick self destruct :lol:

CR

Get ready to pull up a chair and watch the fireworks. You ain't seen a train wreck until you've watched Cowboy Rick self destruct :lol:

CR

If you drop at least one gun on 7 stages i might have a chance ;) If i do finnish 5th instead of 6th I'll buy you a beer as a consolation prize after the match. :D After all..........."IT"S FOR THE KIDS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you drop at least one gun on 7 stages i might have a chance ;) If i do finnish 5th instead of 6th I'll buy you a beer as a consolation prize after the match. :D After all..........."IT"S FOR THE KIDS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only 7 stages? Piece of cake!

Hu iz dat masked man??

Won't be long now. Get ready for some fun!

CR

Archived