SASS Wire Forum

Photographic proof

Utah Bob #35998

I'd need to drop at least another 20 pounds for mine to fit....

Well you look great!! I have to tell you there are advantages to being thin. First you have a lot of clothes that you can wear for a life time. I still wear a Union Made Wool coat from the seventies. Lucky that the style is timeless. I don't wear shorts, never was much of one to do that, but my skirts all still fit in the summer to stay nice and cool, and I have Teeshirts that are getting up there now too. The next part about being thin forever is you get places faster. All I have to do is hold my arms out on a windy day and I get a little extra boost.. lol... People offer you food all the time too... lol...

==================================

Since SWMBO retired from teaching this last summer, she's been going to the gym 3 days a week and losing weight, which is good. She's hauling all her old clothes that don't fit anymore to the consignment shops and getting some money out of them, which is also good. She's also on a new clothes buying rampage. She says not to worry, 'cause soon as they are too loose, they're going to the consignment shop too. There are no such consignment shops for mens' clothes that I am aware of, I guess because guys tend to wear their stuff until they are holey, faded, ragged and frayed around the edges, like my favorite faded blue denim jacket.

The only parts of my old Air Force uniform that still fit are my blue garrison cap and my white Air Police hat. My head is the only part of me that didn't put on weight.

Captin' , Ifin I may......

You still have dat air of "Authorty" about ya !!! :lol:

Don't worry. It's just an air.

Might be the "Patton" cologne. :lol: :lol:

Archived