SASS Wire Forum

WTT a pair of 1860 .44 open tops(Trade in progress)

BrimstoneJerome

I am open to some creative bargining. What I got is a pair of San Marco .44 1860 brass frame C&B pistols with 8.5" barrels; If I was seeling them I'd ask for around $300.00 for the pair + shipping. What I would like to work a trade towards is a chinchester or a Stoeger. pics upon request. I 'm interested in talkin trades and cash excahnge too.

regards

Brim.

Inexpensive pair of cap & ball pistols for someone starting out or wants to try cap & ball shooting . . . I've already got a good supply of cap & ball pistols or I'd take 'em . . .

a few of mine ( bottom of the page )

. . . I need to take another picture . . this used to be most of mine . .

. . . now it is less then half of them . . how do they multiply like that ? :lol:

Inexpensive pair of cap & ball pistols for someone starting out or wants to try cap & ball shooting . . . I've already got a good supply of cap & ball pistols or I'd take 'em . . .

a few of mine ( bottom of the page )

. . . I need to take another picture . . this used to be most of mine . .

. . . now it is less then half of them . . how do they multiply like that ? :lol:

How do they multiply like that ?

The same way my Rugers do...They breed like rabbits...Just wish I could make some money off them...

Texas Lizard

I am open to some creative bargining. What I got is a pair of San Marco .44 1860 brass frame C&B pistols with 8.5" barrels; If I was seeling them I'd ask for around $300.00 for the pair + shipping. What I would like to work a trade towards is a chinchester or a Stoeger. pics upon request. I 'm interested in talkin trades and cash excahnge too.

regards

Brim.

send pic to dmgallo@dishmail.net

i have a stoeger with a 24" barrel

Archived