SASS Wire Forum

RIP David Nelson

What a great show. Kinda hurts ta see all the stars ya grew up with passing away. Many memories all wonderful!

Our family watched that show every week. RIP, David.

RIP David. An era that we grew up in has come to a close.

My brothers name is David and our last name Son,we would cover the Nel part of Nelson on the credits with our hands and it would read Rick and Dave Son :unsure: I almost got to meet Ricky once when he was playin here.It was a fun program to watch..Good memories,thanks to the Nelson family..

RIP David. An era that we grew up in has come to a close.

You better put a coat on Bob, before you freeze your.......... :lol:

I remember the show and my older sisters loved Ricky and David... My self I was still into horses and tractors.. lol. Course I was for a long time... It was a cute show.. I looked up the other stuff he had done, and I was a bit surprised, I didn't realize he did other films...

I also watched the show as I grew up, did you know that he was a accomplished trapeze flyer, he had quite a few talents and I would imagine Ozzie and Harriet has something to do with this, let the boys explore what they wanted to do and do it good

All for now JD Trampas

Rest in peace David, that was a great show.

I used to watch it as a kid with my parents on a B&W TV with only 3 stations. My job was to get up and change the channel when told to.

Rest in peace David, that was a great show.

I used to watch it as a kid with my parents on a B&W TV with only 3 stations. My job was to get up and change the channel when told to.

We were the very first remotes.. lol

Archived