SASS Wire Forum

Several guns for sale

Mountain Mike

I have several guns I need (unfortunately) to sell. If you see anything below you'd like more info on or would like to see, email or call me.

Colt Signature Series 1851 Navy, 36 cal cap and ball revolver with original box. If you are not familiar with these, they are modern production of the original design and made by Colt. Most consider the Colt Signature Series to be the finest black powder revolvers available. Excellent condition. $500

Italian replica 1851 Navy Colt 36 cal cap and ball revolver. Excellent condition. $200

Winchester Model '94 Trapper in 45 Colt. 16" Barrel, full length mag tube. Holds 9+1. Excellent condition. $750

Pair of Ruger Vaqueros (old style) revolvers in 45 Colt. Stainless with wood grips. Both come with the original cases. Both have polished chambers and full action jobs. Trigger weight is about 2.5 pounds on both. They are very well matched pair. Both are very accurate and shoot nearly identical to each other. Excellent condition. $950 for the pair or $500 each if sold separately.

Again, if you see anything you would like to see or need more info on, call or email me. I'm not a great photographer but if need a picture, email me with an email address to send them to and let me know which one(s) you'd like a picture of. For sales outside of Colorado, the buyer will be responsible for shipping and any FFL fees.

Reasonable offers will be considered.

Thanks, for looking.

Mountain Mike SAS #13192

mjsdminear@msn.com

303-710-9297 (cell)

If you refering to this one:

"Italian replica 1851 Navy Colt 36 cal cap and ball revolver. Excellent condition. $200"

Yes, it's a steel frame with a brass grip frame. I'll look at it tonight and see who the maker is, but I think it's Pietta (or some other Italian word that starts with a "P")

Archived