SASS Wire Forum

Good morning global warming

Iron Pony

Local weatherman said we'd get 10-16" here in the Monadnock region of NH and it looks like we are well on our way to proving him right. Went to bed and it hadnt started yet. Woke up at about 0400 and there was maybe 3-4 on the ground. Looking out the bay window now we have a good 8" and I'm going to have to get the blower out to keep the end of the driveway clear at least. Hoping to hold off on doing the rest till 1300 or so.

What good is a snow day when you didnt have to go to work anyway? Hmm might be a good chance to finish loading 45ACP then lube up a bunch of 44s so I can get started on cowboy cartridges.

I guess I will have to gas up the little RED snow shovel. We got about three inches last night.

It is beginning to rain so maybe it will melt soon.

Captain Jack said, "A POX ON GLOBAL WARMING!"

I agree.

Ding! Round one goes to the gent impersonating a snow cone with his 6.5HP Torro. Figure round two will come up about 1200-1300 and go a might quicker, with perhaps a knockout punch once this slows down some.

For now its time to sit down with the bp cartridge loading manual and educate myself again.

Imagine just how bad this winter would have really been if we didn't have Global Warming!!! :)

Back to work after two days of being snowed in here in Huntsville. The offical snow fall at the airport was 8.9 inches.

You guys are doing it all wrong. What you need to do is make your dishwasher into a snow thrower. It's very simple to do. All you have to do is

GIVE HER A SHOVEL :)

You guys are doing it all wrong. What you need to do is make your dishwasher into a snow thrower. It's very simple to do. All you have to do is

GIVE HER A SHOVEL :blush:

And I Thought That My Post on Women Was a Brave And Crazy Thing.I can just Hear the Clank Of That Iron Skillet Headed Your way!

Did I ever tell you guys about how we had to walk to school in the snow when I was a kid.

We had to walk up hill both ways, and barefooted. Deep snow too! :blush:

I suppose I told you that story before. :rolleyes:

Awww Geeez Bobb. I am so sorry that you missed the beauty of the falling flakes of snow.

It is a beautimus setting. Just sitting here in my easy chair watching them fall and sipping

my coffee with a shot of MacNaughtons.

Well it looks like they have this storm pegged pretty good, at least right now. About six hours after my first pass there looks to be another 6 inches of new snow in the driveway so there call for an inch an hour is holding true. Going to give it a couple more hours and go through the process once again at which point it is supposed to have slowed down to about nothing. Heres to snow days and relaxing between newscasts, chapters of a good book and puttering in the loading room.

Round 2 goes to Frosty the Cowboy and his little red torro. Total so far is about 16" so far but it looks to have just about stopped, no wait a minute its kicking up again, rats.

Ah well, such is life in New England. Anyone want to do a house swap for someplace like Maui till oh lets say April?

Archived