SASS Wire Forum

Smoke in the Woods 2011

Heee Haaaa Buffy, ya talk about rusty.. I went out to shoot a few of my Pale-Rider loads to see if they go bang.. :blush: I brough the timer with me .. At the beep I proseeded to draw the cross-draw gun first.. I pulled my pretty 44-40 so fast it came out of my hand and I through it on the ground, in the mud.. :angry: I used the other ta do the test.. :blush:

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Mingo, glad you got that MDQ out of the way before you come down here to the glorious land of the Buckeyes! I am almost ready to mount up and head out. In the morning I will toss my guns and ammo in the portable bunkhouse and be on my way! Let the smoke and lead fly!

SMOKE IN THE WOODS IS SPONSORED IN PART BY CROWN ROYAL, AND MY OWN APPLE PIE!

Mikey, hey, what is up? Did Mingo scare you off? I thought for sure you would be down. We'll miss ya my friend! See you down the trail elsewhere.

Gotta through the guns and ammo in the bunkhouse now. Be rolling south by bout 10am. Everyone be safe traveling, see ya'll there!

Ruthless and I got the car just about all packed and will be on our way within the hour. First time to shoot since Oct. . Can't wait to shoot and see our pards since the long winter. D.J.

Archived