SASS Wire Forum

Smoke in the Woods 2011

Heee Haaa Dawg. Are you bringing Rye with you to Smoke in the woods.. :blush: Just wondering .. ya better tell him to Pratice before he gets there.Couss he ain't going up against any local yocal.. :lol:

Heeee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::FlagAm:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heee Haaa Rye.. Well I ain't feeling sorry for ya .. :unsure: I'm still whoopin ya :huh: I only Hope ya don't show up in a wheel chair.. :blush: It'll be kinda inbareaskin whoopin ya in a wheel chair ,but your still gettin whoop.. :P WHEN

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

I'm gettin tired of yer gas boy, skin that smoke wagon and see what happens! :P

People win the lottery cause they're lucky and that's just what you'll need to beat me, even in a wheelchair!:o Rye, whose gonna smoke you till kingdom come!:excl:

Heee Haaa Rye..When.. Ya got only 37 days ta go.. :o Take deep breaths, drink plenty of liquids,and get Plenty of rest.. ;) Don't want ya come down with the Shakes and Twitches(again) and not be able ta make it there.. :P

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm: WHEN

Heee Haaa Rye..When.. Ya got only 37 days ta go.. :o Take deep breaths, drink plenty of liquids,and get Plenty of rest.. ;) Don't want ya come down with the Shakes and Twitches(again) and not be able ta make it there.. :P

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm: WHEN

Hey Mingo ya'll better bring some hard liquor to ease the pain of the whuppin Ima gonna put on you! Heck I'll even buy ya a drink or two afterwards just to help ya out!:P Rye

Heee Haaa Rye.. I've been on the wagon 14 years in June.. No thank ya.. But I'll Let ya buy Me a "sodee-pop" :) I'm real parcial to Tonic Water.. :P Be sides ya best get ta dry-fireing instead of jawin on the wire.. :o

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm: When

Heee Haaa Rye.. I've been on the wagon 14 years in June.. No thank ya.. But I'll Let ya buy Me a "sodee-pop" :) I'm real parcial to Tonic Water.. :P Be sides ya best get ta dry-fireing instead of jawin on the wire.. :o

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm: When

A tonic water it is then. Well Bye, I'm gonna go dry fire now.:lol: Rye

Heee Haaa Hay the Longshot.. Whats the count :unsure::huh: whos going to be there.. Keeep us posted.. :blush: By the way is you brother going to be there this year. :excl: Nice feller sept he don't talk much ^_^

Heeee Haaa Rye ..WHEN

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::FlagAm:

Heeee Haaa Dawg.. Whats the weather like down there..Do ya have much snow .. :unsure: Has Rye been able to get out and PRACTICE.. :huh: I tried to get to my targets and got the four wheel drive (quad) stuck and spent over an hour digging it out :o

Heee Haaa Rye "I don't need no stinkin Pratice"

Rye's been dry firing from his recliner.

He may hafta shoot from a wheel chair at Smoke in the Woods.

Bad News -- I can't come this year.

I'll be running the Tusco Long Riders shoot that weekend.

Bubba, Moosetracks & I are runnin most of them this year to give Split Rail & Stone Creek time off to go win a buncha belt buckles at them BIG matches.

Moosetracks ruptured his Achilles tendon & is out of action fer 6 weeks or so.

I can't leave Bubba to do it by hisownself, so I'm gonna miss this one.

Looks like I won't shoot with ya till Indiana in May.

Prairie (bummer dude) Dawg

Heee Haaa Dawg..That is a" bummer" :mellow: Dude..Has Rye already been worked on.. ^_^ Will he be Shooting with cruches..I hope not.. is he going to make the shoot :unsure:

Hows the weather down there.. ^_^

Heee Haaa Dawg..That is a" bummer" :mellow: Dude..Has Rye already been worked on.. ^_^ Will he be Shooting with cruches..I hope not.. is he going to make the shoot :unsure:

Hows the weather down there.. ^_^

Well Crazy man we're gonna hafta put off our "Showdown" until a later date. Got my knee worked on last week. I don't wanna push it too hard while it's healin. Have fun and shoot good. I'll catch up with ya at OVV or somewhere. "Say When" :lol: Rye

Heee Haaa Rye,Now thats a REAL bummer.. :unsure: I hope ya heal fast ,soes I can kick your butt proper the next time we meet.. :P WHEN is when-ever I can catch ya.Your pretty slippery :huh: Maybe I can get wilber to loan Longshot Ace some big boy guns,soes he can shoot Pale-Rider.. :o

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo.. :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Heee Haaa Rye,Now thats a REAL bummer.. :unsure: I hope ya heal fast ,soes I can kick your butt proper the next time we meet.. :P WHEN is when-ever I can catch ya.Your pretty slippery :huh: Maybe I can get wilber to loan Longshot Ace some big boy guns,soes he can shoot Pale-Rider.. :o

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo.. :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Thanks Mongo I'm bummed I was lookin forward to this shoot (especially the whippin yer butt part):P

We'll meet one of these days, OVV maybe?

Watch out for Longshot, I hear he's been practisin :D

Heee Haaa Rye.. Rumur has it that Longshot has been laying in the weeds :unsure: I don't know what for,maybe he's going to sneek up on his brother at the bank.. :huh:

Well at least Ruger Ray is looking for some payback.. :lol:

Looking forward to shooting with all of you pards. I will be bring some heavy soot loads for in the PALE RIDER catagory. Hope I can get some pay back, see what happens.

Ruger Ray

Heee Haaa.Ruger Ray..I'll be shooting Pale Rider loads. ;) But It just Maybe the last time for awhile.. I'll have to wait and see what the doc says.. :huh: Heee Haaa 13 days to go.. :D

Got my application in.

This will be my first time at this shoot.

Need it bad.

Haven't had trigger time with black magic since November.

Winter indoor league discriminates against use of black magic. :angry:

Good evening gentlemen, this is my first trip to smoke in the hills and was wanting to

know what the schedule was for Fri Sat and Sun. Is there anything going on Fri. at the

range and about what time do we finish up Sun? Trying to figure out my traveling

schedule. Thanks Charlie

Hi Charlie:

Nothin goin on on Friday.

Saturday and Sunday are shooting days.

If I remember correctly, it's 7 stages Saturday followed by dinner

5 stages Sunday, followed by awards & a little food gathering.

Leave by mid-afternoon & home by early evening.

Sorry I didn't get back to you -- message was deleted & I didn't have your contact info.

See you in a couple of weeks at Tusco.

We start setting up at 7 AM

--Dawg

Heee Haaa Cheatin Charlie.. Its a good time for sure.. :D Rye Goated me into shootin Pale Rider, then He went and got his Knee worked on.. But Ruger Ray is Looking for a little Payback for the last time we met.. :D Come join the fun..

Mingo

I was hoping you were shooting FCD because I've learned how to hit shotgun targets

since I came in behind you in Michigan. I believe the reason I missed so many was

I was shivering after freezing in that tent for 2 nights. I'll be looking for you

next weekend.

Charlie

Mingo,

I will be shootin FCD this weekend at my home club, Stonelick Regulators. Lookin forward to Smoke in the Woods. I was lookin forward to seeing Rye and Dawg at Smoke in the Woods, hope to see them a little later this season. Ruger Ray has been shootin Pale Rider at several shoots this year and his loads are HEAVY! The scenerios vibrate!

As for my brother at the bank, he has not said much in several years. Maybe we can wake him up April 2. I am startin to write like CC, so I will jump off.

Will see you in April.

Longshot Ace

Heee Haaa Longshot Ace.. Well I'm shooting Pale Rider With Ruger Ray this time but I get my Hand work on in April so it may be the last time for heavy loads.. :blush: I may even buy a set of Poof-Tinkers like you shoot.. :lol:

Heee Haaa Cheatin Charlie.. What is it about all you Ohio cowboys, why are ya all gunnin for me :unsure:

Crazy Mingo, POOF-TINKERS !!!! Gotta love it! My wife, Free Spirit, shoots poof-tinkers. See ya at Smoke In The Woods

Ruger Ray

Heee Haaa Longshot Ace.. Well I'm shooting Pale Rider With Ruger Ray this time but I get my Hand work on in April so it may be the last time for heavy loads.. :blush: I may even buy a set of Poof-Tinkers like you shoot.. :lol:

Heee Haaa Cheatin Charlie.. What is it about all you Ohio cowboys, why are ya all gunnin for me :unsure:

Well Dorothy you ain't shooting in Kansas next weekend you'll be shooting in the great

state of OHIO. We have certain standards down here we have to uphold. Being visited

by people from that state up north makes me a little itchy. But I will be a gentleman

and will give you a warm handshake, and hearty welcome. But watch your shotgun safety

I'm not called Cheatin Charlie for nothing just ask Splitrail.

Heee Haaa Cheatin Charlie.. Hopefully I'll get ta talkin ta Splitrail in a few days.. I'll have him set ya straight..I'mm hopein Stone Creek is shootin Pale-Rider again this year.. :D

Heee Haaa Longshot..Tell Wilbert I said Howdy and ta Smile alittle more :D Everything is goin ta be alright.. :P

Heee Haaa Ruger Ray.. Longshot tells me you're waitin for me.. :) You're on my list of Ohio Cowboy's that I have to Whoop ya best start Praticein ;):P

Heee Haaa..Looks Like I can't get anything started By "Trash Talkin" :huh: Hows The weather down there.. :mellow: I can't even get out ta pratice.. -_- I was going ta bring the Taylor's Sharps'. But I haven't had a chance to shoot it 7 Mo. <_<

Hee Haaw Mingo!

The weather down here near Middletown has been pretty good.

I am looking forward to meeting Cheatin Charlie. I do not get up TUSCO way very often.

Wilbert has been really trying to lighten up since you saw him last year, he is doing much better.

Just 'cause I shoot .38 (.357 in the rifle) is not a Poof-Tinker! Those are .32's.

The match is coming up in less than a week, looking forward to seeing you down here is Southwest Ohio!

Longshot Ace

Heee Haaa.. Longshot.. I took the Taylor's Sharps out today :D It still shoots good off the bench.. ;) We'll see when I get there how it does off hand :P

I tryied to pratice the shotgun but my Hands cramped up so I had to Quit.. :o Ya got a good chance ta whip me this year,I'm just a "cripply" old man.. :blink: But I dout it Heeee Haaaa <_<

Woody,

The Main Match starts at 10:00 AM. Safety meeting starts at 9:45.

Sidematches begin at 8:30.

7 Stages on Saturday, Prime Rib for Dinner at clubhouse. It is well worth the dinner price this year.

5 Stages on Sunday.

Longshot Ace

I talked to Lassiter today, there are five of us shooting Classic Cowboy. I'll be shooting .44 opentops with 5 1/2" barrels, my .44-40 '73 and my '87. I tried shooting my o/t's double duelist for the first time last weekend-that might have to wait for another match. I figure with all the match cancellations due to weather this spring, we're all going to be a bit rusty. My '87 is the only gun I've even shot in a match this year from the guns I'm shooting this weekend. All I've shot so far this year has been gunfighter with .32 pistols and a .38 rifle.

Archived