SASS Wire Forum

Smoke in the Woods 2011

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heee Haaa ..Thanks Doc and Mike.. I have never tried warm Chili sauce.. :unsure: but I did par-boil it frist and bake with a can of cream of mushroom soup.. :P

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Now Mingo, that sounds interesting, could you bring the recipe with ya, I may wanna try it. Or pass it on to Doc Pain after I whup him this year!

Grilled crow with cream of mushroom soup and chili sauce sounds simply delicious and pretty darn healthy too. Looks like alot of us are gonna be eating this dish. Maybe they should put it on the Friday nite menu. :P Rye, who's eaten some crow in his life too, Miles

YeeeHawww!

Filled out the app & wrote the check tonight.

Goes in the post tomorrow.

Gonna shoot Gunfighter.

I'm sure when Lassiter sees that, he'll be quakin' in his boots! :lol:

Look out boys, the Dawg is back in town!

--Dawg

YeeeHawww!

Filled out the app & wrote the check tonight.

Goes in the post tomorrow.

Gonna shoot Gunfighter.

I'm sure when Lassiter sees that, he'll be quakin' in his boots! :lol:

Look out boys, the Dawg is back in town!

--Dawg

Way to go Dawg, I betcha Lassiter is out there in the snow right now practicin'.................of course good shooters like us don't need no stinkin' practice! Bring 'em on..........:ph34r::FlagAm:

Heee Haaa Dawg..What Pistolas you useing.. :unsure:

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :blink::blink::FlagAm:

Mornin Mingo:

3" 1860s if it ain't raining.

Rodeos if it is.

Put you & Rye down as Posse pards

You & Rye goin' head-to-head

It'll be fun!

--Dawg

This is one of my favorite shoots.

I'm pretty myself and Mink Shoals Bandit will be there.

I'll be gunning for Mike Fink - I haven't practiced a lick, my guns are still worn out, but some day Mike - I'm gonna get you. I sneak in like a thief in the night (though it probably won't be this year either).

Heee Haaa Dawg.. Now don't ya go gettin that Rye feller all work up.. :o Knowin that he gets the Twiches and Shakes when it come to meeting me.. ^_^ Just leave him be for a few months.. -_- I can't wait ..

Shooting PALE RIDER at SMOKE IN THE WOODS 2011 GREAT !!!!! see you all there.

Heee Haaa Dawg.. Now don't ya go gettin that Rye feller all work up.. :o Knowin that he gets the Twiches and Shakes when it come to meeting me.. ^_^ Just leave him be for a few months.. -_- I can't wait ..

Mingo, The only twitches and shakes that'll be going on is gonna from you when I whoop yer butt. B)

Now we have Ruger Ray to worry about in Pale Rider!!! Bring it on.........this should be a hoot!:lol:

Well now I just might be a pale rider down there too! Whatever category I opt fer, I gotta whole keg of whup-@$$ that I am bringin and a gonna be tappin!

"Say When":P

Heee Haaa Rye.. Oh ya now ya did it woke-up the sleeping giant.. :o Ruger Ray is looking for alittle pay back from GOA.He beat me total time.. but I got him on rank points.. :huh: This is a total time match.. :mellow:

Heee Haaa Doc.. Pale Rider is lots of fun,lot of smoke , lots of Fire.. :lol:

Why yest it is Mingo! Shot it a number of times last year, thanks to our friends and coaches Split Rail and Stone Creek Drifter!

I feel like a real cowboy the way them thar pistols buck! WHEEEEE DOGGIES!

Well, I finally found that second 5 1/2" opentop in .44 that I've been wanting for a while. I finally got that .44-40 rifle last fall as well. I'd say you're all in trouble unless I decide to shoot Classic.

Eels, are you going to shoot some good looking pistols this year or those butt-ugly Bisleys again?

I like my ugly guns! They like me. We are all ugly together... my guns and I that is, well, you too Buffy, when your around. Anyway, I don't know what I am shootin. May be .45's Pale Rider Style, maybe some Rodeos, maybe cap guns. Don't rightly know yet.

I like my ugly guns! They like me. We are all ugly together... my guns and I that is, well, you too Buffy, when your around. Anyway, I don't know what I am shootin. May be .45's Pale Rider Style, maybe some Rodeos, maybe cap guns. Don't rightly know yet.

I'll shoot cap guns if you do, we can play with Mikey! I think that would be fun, OR, we can rise above the Pale Rider moderate level and shoot Hillbilly Nation level loads. I'm sure Beason and Stoney would play, I'd just need to get someone slow to shoot so I don't finish last. Wonder if I can sucker DJ in?

Be nice, Buffy. :P

M :ph34r: F

DJ and I are actually good friends. It was he who loaned me dry clothes for the Guns of August banquet after I got caught in the thunderstorm. Then he and I switched nametags for the banquet and had a blast. Ruthless didn't figure out what we had done until the next morning!

Heee Haaa Stan.. Looking for a Great time again this year.. :D At least in the spring the woods don't catch a fire.. :blush: Ima bringing Lots of Fire and Smoke when I come.. :o

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm: Oh ya I'm looking forward to talking to Longshot's brother,the one Wilber introduce to me at the bank.. ;) Nice fella but He don't talk much :mellow:

I've been working some go faster and no miss loads for PALE RIDER. Hope they work, if not o well, fun as always see all of you PALE RIDER shooters at SMOKE IN THE WOODS.

"DOC" ELLS hope you shoot the heavy BLACK , with us GOOD FUN

Love ya DJ!

Stan, It'll be grilled spam and greens with a vintage year of Royal Crown in the campground!

Mike! Why, what did I do? (good thing I got me some juice from down south saved up)

Buffy, you failed to mention the skid mark you left for DJ in them thar yaller striped britches!

Ruger, my .45 vaqueros are at the machine shop right now getting welded and drilled and basically fixed! Still thinkin bout the Pale Rider thing!

Now you Know the ORNERY OAF is in,

come an shoot PaleRider Gunfightrer with us, Dawg has the requirement right but the ornery load is easy to remember,45 colt, full case powder, smash 255g lead slug on it, and hold on to your war bonnits. and i will have me new 44-40 73 rifle a blazin this year.

Load em hot and heavy....

The Ornery One

Heee Haaa.. Well I mailed out the app Monday . :lol:

Heee Haaa..Rye , I got ta go to the Doc to see about working on my right hand now.. :angry: It won't be long before I won't be able to shoot Pale-Rider loads .. :o I'm holding out until After I put a whippin on ya at Smoke In the Woods this year.. :D

Heee Haaa Dawg..I've been toyin with buying some cap guns and shooting them . Might be ezier on the hands.. May we can try one of yours at the Match..

Hey Mingo:

Yer welcome to shoot my cap guns anytime you want.

Either at smoke in the woods or the Indiana BP Guild shoot.

They will likely be harder on yer thumbs tho as the hammer springs are usually heavier to help keep the spent cap on the nipple.

My Long Hunter Rodeos are my easiest guns to shoot.

They almost cock themselves :D

See ya in 6 weeks

--Dawg

Heee Haaa Dawg.. Well PooP :huh: As you see in the Videos my thumb is the problem.. :o

Heeee Haaaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Heee Haaa.. Well I mailed out the app Monday . :lol:

Heee Haaa..Rye , I got ta go to the Doc to see about working on my right hand now.. :angry: It won't be long before I won't be able to shoot Pale-Rider loads .. :o I'm holding out until After I put a whippin on ya at Smoke In the Woods this year.. :D

Heee Haaa Dawg..I've been toyin with buying some cap guns and shooting them . Might be ezier on the hands.. May we can try one of yours at the Match..

That's alright Mingo, I'll be recovering from knee surgery that I'm havin on Feb28, should be nice and limber to run around them stages. Isn't gettin old a load of fun?:angry: Rye

Heee Haaa Rye.. Well I ain't feeling sorry for ya .. :unsure: I'm still whoopin ya :huh: I only Hope ya don't show up in a wheel chair.. :blush: It'll be kinda inbareaskin whoopin ya in a wheel chair ,but your still gettin whoop.. :P WHEN

Archived