SASS Wire Forum

Smoke in the Woods 2011

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The application for Smoke in the Woods is on the Big Irons website. The dates for the match are Saturday, April 2 and Sunday, April 3. The website is www.bigirons.com ...................enter early and often.

Ya mean I can enter 2 or 3 times??? Yikes I'd better git to reloading!! See ya'll in April, Rye

Rye & I will be comin together.

We're known as the "Dem Smokin Eyetalians"

We're talkin serious smoke here.

Nuthin but smoke.

See ya in April.

--Dawg

Rose Louise:

Is Saturday Dinner included in the $50, or is it extra?

Thanks

--Dawg

Rye, I think one of you is enough! But as you know only one entry per person.

I resemble that remark! :blink:

Dem Smokin' Eyetalians, I like that Dawg!

Hey Doc:

You Eyetalian?

If not, ya wannabe an honorary "Smokin Eyetalian"?

Me & Rye gots enuf Eyetalian in us to share a little with ya.

Smoke 'em up!

--Dawg

Sure Dawg, I can be honorary Smokin Eyetaliano! Gonna be a good time for sure!

Okay so ya gotta use olive oil to clean yer guns and you must have at least one spot of sauce on yer shirt somewhere, oh and yea practice yer, hey fuggetaboutit. :FlagAm:

Heee Haaa..Dawg..you wasn't forgetin me was ya.. :FlagAm: With a name like POLIDORI.. :huh: I can't wait now.. :huh:

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :huh::huh:;)

Hey Mingo:

I figured you was comin'

Can't wait to shoot with ya again.

Maybe was can have an all Smokin Eyetalian Posse

--Dawg

Okay so ya gotta use olive oil to clean yer guns and you must have at least one spot of sauce on yer shirt somewhere, oh and yea practice yer, hey fuggetaboutit. :ph34r:

Extra Virgin I assume! I will get ta practicin Rye. That will be the first real shoot of the year! Wheeeee Doggies. Mingo, bring your crazy self on down to the party!

Hey, I hear that Smoke in the Woods is sponsored in part by Crown Royal!

Mingo I didn't know you were Eyetalian, no wonder yer crazy!!! :ph34r:

Doc, I think Bulliet bourbon has somethin ta do with this match!!

Heee Haaa.. Wilber Redcoat , Tell Longshot I'm given another chance ta whoop Me.. :FlagAm: I've slowed down sence the last time we met.. :unsure:

Heee Haaa RYE..Let Me Know what cat. your shooting.. ;) I'll be there. hope you can make it :P:P Without gettin the twiches,and shakes :huh:

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Heee Haaa.. Wilber Redcoat , Tell Longshot I'm given another chance ta whoop Me.. :FlagAm: I've slowed down sence the last time we met.. :unsure:

Heee Haaa RYE..Let Me Know what cat. your shooting.. ;) I'll be there. hope you can make it :P:P Without gettin the twiches,and shakes :huh:

Say when..............Pale Rider, that's probably too much for you hey? :P

Heee Haaa Rye.. WHEN Pale Rider it is.. :) Ya best start taken your nerve meds now.. sooos ya don't develop those skakes and twitches..AGAIN :P Ya can check out Youtube ,videos search Crazy Mingo :blush:

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :(:wacko::)

Heee Haaa.. Wilber Redcoat , Tell Longshot I'm given another chance ta whoop Me.. :) I've slowed down sence the last time we met.. :lol:

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :D:D:mellow:

Yee Haw Mingo! I will be there for sure. Lookin' forward to seein' you and Dawg and Rye. I request to be added as an Honorary Eye-talian for the weekend!

Longshot Ace

Ace--You can be my Paisano anytime.

Lookin forward to shooting with you again.

--Dawg

Heee Haaa Longshot.. We'd lov ta have ya on the Gomm-ba possee.. :) Only thing is I gots some unfinished binness with Rye so that means I won't be shooting FCD.. :lol:

Heee Haaa Dawg.. Please Keep a close eye on Rye, We got to settle this once and for all.. :D Its starting early this year Heee Haaa ;)

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :D:huh::mellow:

Dawg and Mingo:

Thanks for having me!

Dawg:

It looks like we need a referee for Rye and Mingo. :rolleyes:

Looking forward to April!

Ace

Howdy Ace, this will be fun. Me and Mingo don't need no referee. we're cool.

(Of course I don't know how he's gonna be after I whip his behind!) <_<

Howdy Ace, this will be fun. Me and Mingo don't need no referee. we're cool.

(Of course I don't know how he's gonna be after I whip his behind!) :)

Them thar are some mighty big words fer a feller who's ankles drag the ground while ridin a shetland pony!

Pale Rider, like full up .45's with a 200 grainer on top kind of Pale Rider?!?! HMMMMMMMMMM.....

I think this shoot is sponsored in part by Crown Royal!

Heee Haaa Doc.. Ya best save some of that Crown Royal for Rye. :P He'l be needin some ta rub on his backside after I gets done opening the can of whoop-ass on him.. I don't kbnow what kinda Doc ya are But He'll be need some of your services when I am done :unsure:

Heee Haaa Dawg .. Haven't heard from "The Duck Of Death" :P Is he still around? B)

Hey Mingo:

Yep, but I have not talked with him recently.

Hope he's comin.

Duke's always fun to shoot with.

Only cowboy I know who can mis-shoot a stage and not get a "P" cuz of the way the stage was written.

Angels looking out fer him I guess.

--Dawg

Heee Haaa Mr. Fink..Taint seen ya in a coons age.. :unsure: How ya been.. ^_^

You guys make a lot of noise fer little fellers. How you plan on holdin' them pistolas down shootin' them big he-man loads?

Crown Royal??? Never heard of it. :P

Regards,

Mike (the) Fink

Sheer strength in the arms............ugh.......me love to shoot big loads with lots of smoke! :lol:

Pale Rider

Pale Rider consists of main match cartridge pistols and lever action rifle of 40 Caliber and above (38-40 on up). For bullet weights of 200 grs or more, a black powder charge of 25 grs by volume (1.6 cc's) is required. For 38-40, a bullet weight of 180 grs is permitted; however, the black powder charge is increased to a minimum of 30 grs by volume (2.0 cc's). 12 gauge shotgun only; minimum charge is 60 grs (4.0 cc's) and 1 1/8 oz of shot.

44 caliber Cap n ball guns may be used with 30 grains BP and your round ball.

Cemetery--Come on out & play with us.

It's just too much fun!

--Dawg

Heee Haaa Doc.. Ya best save some of that Crown Royal for Rye. :P He'l be needin some ta rub on his backside after I gets done opening the can of whoop-ass on him.. I don't kbnow what kinda Doc ya are But He'll be need some of your services when I am done :unsure:

Heee Haaa Dawg .. Haven't heard from "The Duck Of Death" :P Is he still around? B)

Well if you beieve that you really are crazy!:P I'll save some Bulliet bourbon for ya, it goes down smooth and you'll need that smoothness to wash down that crow yer gonna be eatin'!:lol: Rye

Heee Haaa Rye.. I'v been sober 14 years now..I don't think I'll start now. But Thanks anyway.. :blush:

About eating Crow..well I USE to eat it quite often.. But have had a taste in awhile.. ;) Ya best bring lots of help, couse youi can't do it alone... :D

Heeee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Heee Haaa Rye.. I'v been sober 14 years now..I don't think I'll start now. But Thanks anyway.. :blush:

About eating Crow..well I USE to eat it quite often.. But have had a taste in awhile.. ;) Ya best bring lots of help, couse youi can't do it alone... :D

Heeee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

I can do it one handed!:lol: Rye

Archived