SASS Wire Forum

Hmmmm....look's like that SASS Hompage

Spanish Bit Bobb

Whoa there, that was an eve opener, Thought I was lost foe a few. Still as slow as ever though! Maybe the speed or lack there-of may be next to get tha upgrade. We can omly hope!

When I was working on Classic cars, I always worked on the engine first and paint or cosmetics last.

Nice new paint job don't make it go any faster. Just sayin'

Big Jake

It's not all that user friendly, in my not-so-humble opinion...

"Change" for the sake of improvement is good... "Change" just for the sake of change is generally counterproductive. I'm thinkin' some additional thought would've been a wise investment. :rolleyes:

Or maybe an introduction with some pointers on how to use it...? :FlagAm:

Pretty/handsome matters little.. whats inside makes all the difference in the world. in people, jobs, fun, and this board.. lol

Looks like we have Tame Bill on the new home page.

So we do. Good eye, CD!

Sure is a lot of visual clutter. Sort of like emptying the contents of the kitchen junk drawer on the floor. And the links at the bottom are really hard to read, which can fixed easily by the webmaster. A simple change in the code is all that's needed.

But I can live with all that if the site runs better.

...And the links at the bottom are really hard to read, which can fixed easily by the webmaster. A simple change in the code is all that's needed.

I sent a request to the SASS office asking that the font size be bumped up a bit for those of us with "middle-age" or "older" vision. There's a limit to what can be done without changes to the page layout, but the webmaster did what he could and to my eyes, things are improved.

I was impressed with the speed of the response and appreciate the effort! :FlagAm:

Archived