SASS Wire Forum

Henry 22

Pit Bull Tex

I posted on the wire I want to buy a stock for a Henry HOO1Y 22 and could not get a dealer to order me one. I emailed henry and the PRES. email me back and said he would send me one at no charge, I got it today. Thanks very much Henry.

Not the first time I have heard of them doing something like this.

Know of a few that wanted a stock to cut for a youth, and did not want to cut the original stock.

They sent them one for free also.

I will be calling wanting one to cut for the Grandson in a few years.

But sure don't mind paying for it.

But they seem to be great about doing things for the kids.

They have been super about all of the things I have ask about. Even gave me the contact gun smith he sent the guns to to see if he could make them work for SASS.

I'd like to add a huge +1 for Henry.

When I was in Afghanistan I contacted them asking if they could do a special serial number run for a lot of our guys since we're an Air Cav unit and a Henry would go great on the wall with our stetsons and sabers. Mr. Imperato responded to my request and worked with me directly, giving us a special pricing deal and the exact alpha-numeric serial numbers that we wanted. They are far and wide the best firearms company that I have ever dealt with, truly a class act! My Henry that I received is really awesome, too! :FlagAm:

I'd like to add a huge +1 for Henry.

When I was in Afghanistan I contacted them asking if they could do a special serial number run for a lot of our guys since we're an Air Cav unit and a Henry would go great on the wall with our stetsons and sabers. Mr. Imperato responded to my request and worked with me directly, giving us a special pricing deal and the exact alpha-numeric serial numbers that we wanted. They are far and wide the best firearms company that I have ever dealt with, truly a class act! My Henry that I received is really awesome, too! :FlagAm:

The Henry Big Boy has no connection to the famous 1860 Henry. None at all.

The company does have good customer service.

I have a Henry .22 lever action octagon barrel. Extremely smooth. I am debating whether or not to get the same gun in a .22 magnum. The thing that keeps holding me back is...well...while the gun is smooth, I'm not real keen on what Henry refers to as their "alloy receiver." It just looks cheap to me. I like the way a blued gun ages. The bluing on the "alloy receiver" looks like it was spray painted on.

But...they are smooth and shoot great!

email them and tell them what you think.That what I did.

Archived