SASS Wire Forum

Interesting Commentary

German Jim

I Sure hope he is correct.

I just happen to work for one of the big TeeVee networks, and all weekend long my Blackberry Thingy was buzzing with emails about the make & model of the Glock used (often erroneous), the "Extended magazine" (Glock's optional 33 round mag), the store where it was purchased etc.

It seemed they were much more obsessed with learning about the TOOL than the "man" who used it. And you can FORGET about the other folks who were shot and DIED. They were not of any interest to those folks in NYC (the center of the universe) writing and updating the emails.

However, on the other hand, while all this "Gun and Magazine info" was being "gathered", the (very little) coverage that I have seen from them has not brought it up...yet.

So I hope the common-tater in the above video is correct. But I still remember Feinstein saying "I will pick the time and the place" to bring "it" up again.

Stand strong and United.

FWIW..ymmv.

SOso

I Sure hope he is correct.

Stand strong and United.

FWIW..ymmv.

SOso

Hey, amigos ~ whatever our conflicting views on OTHER ISSUES, I think we can all agree with Sheriff Oso on the Second Amendment.

Buena suerte,

eGG

Hey, amigos ~ whatever our conflicting views on OTHER ISSUES, I think we can all agree with Sheriff Oso on the Second Amendment.

Buena suerte,

eGG

Hope so...seems the left is already pushing for more gun-control. No surprise...it's what they are all about. :FlagAm:

GG ~ :rolleyes:

Archived