SASS Wire Forum

The 'wolves in sheep's clothing' are at it again

to protest at a 9 year old's funeral - these folks are truly demons! :P

http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/01/11/arizona.f...dex.html?hpt=T1

Hope the Angels do some bashin'!

GG ~ ;)

Where does the Westboro Baptist Church get the money to travel all over the Country and spread their venom? Do these people have jobs and a visible means of support? Do they have that good of a collection plate haul each Sunday? What a rotten way to use tithe money.

When they apply for their protest permits in towns they go to, give then a very small spot, then let citizens park big rigs with 50 foot trailers on all four sides around these nice folks and let them carry on as they wish. I'm sure there are owner-operator rig owners who would gladly donate their trucks and trailers for a couple of hours.

I personally wouldn't mind opening up with some pepper spray in the vicinity of where the big rigs are parked, letting loose up wind from these nuts. Choking and coughing would accompany their evil rants.

T.H. O' Sullivan

Black Mesa Ranch

New Mexico

:blush:

I wish I was computer smart enough to hack their finances - and then donate it to every little thing or cause that they hate or protest against................all in their name, of course. Wouldn't take it all. I'd leave 'em a plug nickel or two here and there.

Then send them a big thank you note...................

Right on!! Looks like Arizonians as a community are gonna make it quit difficult for these bas-turds!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/01/11...ctims-funerals/

GG ~ :blush:

Wow, I think I found a group of people that I can finally get behind. That I can support...On the end of my boot!!!!! What a bunch of @$$holes, a little girl got killed so they're going to protest. If I could be there I'd kick some kind of @$$.

Maybe, just Maybe some folkx from SASS should just maybe join in, I sure as hell would if it would happen in my area, thats fer DAMM sure... instead of just settin round talkin bout it...

If that happened around here there would definitely be retribution. I can't believe the nerve of these people. I hope they burn.

Just give me a C 337 with some Willy Petes, I'll make sure they don't get close

Disgusts me to think that this vermin plans on protesting at the services of a child, much less ANYONE else. XXX has the world come too? :blush::FlagAm::)

Maybe it's time for folks in their state to protest their services every week! Give em what they like to do to others.

I can't believe any church leader or church would say God sent that man to kill that girl! :blush: They best be watchin who God will send to set them straight!

Maybe it's time for folks in their state to protest their services every week! Give em what they like to do to others.

I can't believe any church leader or church would say God sent that man to kill that girl! :rolleyes: They best be watchin who God will send to set them straight!

They are a true example of false teachings the Bible warns about. They no nothing of the power, peace, joy, and love of our Heavenly Father.

GG ~ :FlagAm:

God, please look down upon the family of this child.. i know that the wings on display will cover the actions of some... but your heart God will cover the sins of the few. Such a short life for such a sweet child, and I know God had a reason for this. But now we must simply remember the child and the family and look past the disaster that a few want us to look at... We are not going to be distracted at this time.. cuz we are busy, loving this child, and the little girls family, and those who suffered from this crime.. nothing else matters but their pain and their hearts feeling our prayers and our love from our hearts.. God thank you for taking this child into your home... Deja.

I'm very sad for the family. Even sadder this corrupt group is from my home state. Makes me want to type things I shouldn't.

So..............

I'll send this and say goodnite.

Jeff Rogers, chairman of the Pima County Democratic Party, said Tuesday that his organization as well as the local Republican Party also will ask people to line the funeral routes to form a barricade if the church follows through on its planned protest.

Westboro Baptist Church spokeswoman Shirley Phelps-Roper, daughter of Fred Phelps, provided CNN with a statement detailing their decision to picket the funerals. It is filled with anti-gay, anti-abortion and anti-divorce rhetoric that members have used in the past to justify their pickets -- that God hates America because it has turned its back on what they see as God's way.

"We picket the funerals to make these vital points to the living!" Phelps-Roper said. "If you heed, it is life and health and peace and safety.

"God sent the shooter!" the statement continued. "Praise God for ALL his works, and BE YE THANKFUL!."

It makes me sick to my stomach that these morons are corrupting the faith and bringing shame to the name of Christ. They WILL be repaid for their hateful & ignorant actions some day, though that might not be too comforting now. Jer. 23:33-40

Guest sawyer#34250

There are crazies and kooks all around us. The shooter is one and this church is a group of several more. I find their actions to be sick and disgusting. I firmly believe that God will punish them very severely for using His name in such a manner. If they try to do anything at any family member of mine's funeral, I will punish them severely before God gets a chance.

Arizona passes emergency legislation - right on Arizona! Our hearts, prayers, and support are with YOU!

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Business/Default.aspx?id=1271912

GG ~ :)

Where does the Westboro Baptist Church get the money to travel all over the Country and spread their venom? Do these people have jobs and a visible means of support? Do they have that good of a collection plate haul each Sunday? What a rotten way to use tithe money.

There are several lawyers in that "church" group. They make a fair amount of money from litigation.

Phelps, the leader, is a disbarred attorney (he says "retired").

http://www.religionnewsblog.com/14189/west...-states-payroll

I can't believe any church leader or church would say God sent that man to kill that girl! :blush: They best be watchin who God will send to set them straight!

These fools don't realize that God turned his back on them a long time ago.....Anybody that would use the death of a 9 year old girl to make any kind of point or protest is the lowest form of life imaginable. I'm sure the good people of Arizona will shield this family from these lunatics....

They are all talk, all they want is the press and they now have it. I bet that they never show up

HTH

Oh they'll show up alright -- and make a stink about their right to 'freedom of speech' being trampled. That's the 'beauty' of their schtick. No matter what, they get national attention, and that's the whole point.

They are all talk, all they want is the press and they now have it. I bet that they never show up

HTH

They canceled the little girl;s funeral but the turd wackers are still going to badger the funeral's of the others. :rolleyes:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/01/12...ictims-funeral/

GG ~ :blush:

to protest at a 9 year old's funeral - these folks are truly demons! :angry:

http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/01/11/arizona.f...dex.html?hpt=T1

Hope the Angels do some bashin'!

GG ~ :FlagAm:

:angry: Dammitt it's hard not to say anything.

Arizona passes emergency legislation - right on Arizona! Our hearts, prayers, and support are with YOU!

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Business/Default.aspx?id=1271912

GG ~ :blink:

:FlagAm:

I, also can't say, here, what I think about this.

I guess there's no shortage of suggestions of what should happen to these idiots.

What do you know, Gunner, Slick, and me, all on the same side,

along with everyone else who posted here, and even the Hell's Angels, too.

It's a shame that it takes a tragedy like this to get everybody to agree.

Archived