SASS Wire Forum

The Rockcastle Rangers 1st Annual

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

13 Days until the fun starts. SV

Actually, the fun became official when KK signed up. :lol::lol::lol:

Shaddai, I'll probably need a body guard to keep me from being harrassed by Korupt Karl for 3 days. :o:D

Ya know, ifn he's on the same posse with us, it'll be a most memorable time in your life. Bring a camera. The best we can possibly hope for is to keep him away from Jake and hopefully, Jake can focus on having a good match. The rest of us will have to be sacrificial fodder for KK.

Oh yea, one more thing, unless you shoot BP, don't borrow any loads from KK or allow him to 'look' at your ammo. :lol::lol::lol:

..........Widder

Howdy,

It's my understanding that Dustin Clays, El Carrera & Lightning McCoy are coming to the match. Just keeps getting better. Really looking forwad to my first shoot with the Rockcastle Rangers.

Hasta Luego,

Keystone

P.S. What's the road like from I-40 at Lebanon, TN north into Kentucky. I think it's highway 31 / 231?

Howdy,

It's my understanding that Dustin Clays, El Carrera & Lightning McCoy are coming to the match. Just keeps getting better. Really looking forwad to my first shoot with the Rockcastle Rangers.

Hasta Luego,

Keystone

P.S. What's the road like from I-40 at Lebanon, TN north into Kentucky. I think it's highway 31 / 231?

That is the way we go when heading that way. It will shave off time, and you won't have to go thru Nashville. If you follow 231 up to Scottsville it will bring you to 31E and that will bring you up to Glasgow. Just watch in Gallatin because there is a bypass that will save you a little time as well. If you need directions just let us know.

Actually, the fun became official when KK signed up. :lol::lol::lol:

Shaddai, I'll probably need a body guard to keep me from being harrassed by Korupt Karl for 3 days. :o:D

Ya know, ifn he's on the same posse with us, it'll be a most memorable time in your life. Bring a camera. The best we can possibly hope for is to keep him away from Jake and hopefully, Jake can focus on having a good match. The rest of us will have to be sacrificial fodder for KK.

Oh yea, one more thing, unless you shoot BP, don't borrow any loads from KK or allow him to 'look' at your ammo. :lol::lol::lol:

..........Widder

Hey, I resemble that....actually since I've quit drinking I'm meeting new people that I've met before.....or something like that.....lol. I'm excited about comin back to Kentucky....and I'll try real hard to behave.

KK

Shaddai,

You know we would be there but since yazoo's new bionic thumb will still be in a cast there just ain't no way this year. BTW the surgery went well but the first cast doesn't come off till the 25th.

Tell Jake and Perfecta we hate to miss it but there is always next year and besides you guys need to come down and shoot Ga. State next May.

Judge

Judge, y'all come up anyway if you're of a mind. Glad to hear the surgery went well and I hope she has a comfortable, speedy and complete recovery. We'll miss you'uns.

Judge, As Blackwater said glad everything went well, and We will be at your match next year. We would be Honored to have you just come and visit. The Vaquero's

Folks, better get your apps. in you only have 10days until the fun starts. Things are really looking great, Black Tom And Short Fuse Ruby were down over the weekend and I tell you what they are some hard working FRIENDS. A BIG YEEHAW & Thank YOu goes out to both of them. The Vaquero's

Shaddai,

You know we would be there but since yazoo's new bionic thumb will still be in a cast there just ain't no way this year. BTW the surgery went well but the first cast doesn't come off till the 25th.

Tell Jake and Perfecta we hate to miss it but there is always next year and besides you guys need to come down and shoot Ga. State next May.

Judge

[/quote

Now I know why The Judge wanted a couple vials of my florescent green lubricant..... :D

Glad to hear Yazoo's situation looks positive and everything continues to go well. My best wishes on her complete recovery.

ELEVEN DAYS and counting!!!!!!!! Well, its 11 days till I leave next Thursday. Lookin forward to seeing the Vaq's again and my good ole Pard KK from Indiana.

I might even have another good friend showing up but don't know for sure just yet.

Safe travels to everyone.

..........Widder

Widder, Things are looking great, We are going to have Friday side matches followed by Friday night Meet and Greet, Ther will be shredded BBQ, Godfathers Pizza, and all sorts of snacks. That's just Friday Night. There will be drinks, and more. See ya in a Few, The Vaquero's

Shaddai:

Originally, I was gona make this trip alone BUT 'The Boss' is comin with me this time and I was wondering if I need make any special reservations and pay for her eating meals with us, etc.

She WILL NOT be involved in the shooting. She might hit me over the head with a rifle buttstock sometimes but she don't shoot..... :o

..........Widder (gettin excited in WidderWonderLand)

Schoolmarm finishes classes and hands out report cards on Friday. Tryin' ta' convince her to shoot the match, but I ain't havin' much success. :angry: Y'all try to encourage her to come on out 'n' play!! :wub::lol:

BTT

This orta' be a good'un!! :FlagAm:

:FlagAm: Y'all don't forget what the Memorial Dat holiday is all about! :FlagAm:

Blackwater, Just got back from the range and things are looking good. We'll do our best to get Schoolmarm to shoot. The Vaquero's

People, People, People, Things are getting better everyday, we just got some more Door Prizes, and Gifts to Give Away. The Vaquero's

BTT :FlagAm:

Well, I got one of them 'gutsy' feelings that our good Pard Shaddai is wanting to ensure that this inagural match is a good one.....especially being shooter friendly.

PLUS, his being a duelist tells me that targets will probably be VERY hitable at a high rate of speed.

So my money would be that this match will have very happy customers traveling home looking forward to next years match and talking about it for a few weeks.

Ifn some of your Pards ain't signed up yet, you may very well be missing a dandy of a dance.

I'll be there!

..........Widder

I get that same feelin', Widder.

I'll be there on Thursday and I hope everyone who can shows up! I know the food is great and I'll wager the stages will be fun, fast, and friendly.

I've got a great lineup of players for the Sat. night entertainment and we're plannin' to put on a show for ya's!

This is only the first of what I hope will be many great shoots and parties that happen here. It's a great place and the folks who are running it are dedicated to CAS and the shooters.

I even joined the club at Rock Castle after only two matches there.

Well Howdy,

I've got another shooter coming to the match. An Outlaw shooter and good pard Tio Don will be coming with me to enjoy the weekend. Make sure we shoot on the same posse as we will be sharing a guncart.

Hasta Luego, Keystone

P.S. Looks like the we got a good SMSS Posse coming: Widder, Tio Don, Lightning McCoy, El Carrera, Dustin Clays & Keystone.

:lol:7 :FlagAm:

Well, I hope that you know that I will help in any way that I can. Just no heavy lifting! (WhiskeyCreek and Copperhead!)

If you're carrying those two you've already got a big burden!! :lol::lol::lol::unsure:

I want to send out a Very Big Thank You to Cumberland Drifter, Black Tom, JT, Coqueta Vaquera, Bittercreek Jack, Vaquero Jake, And Perfecto Vaquera they all were down at the range in the heat yesterday and got alot of hard work done. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Shaddai

There are a bunch of folks who are lookin' forward to this match that thank all of you too!

Iron Maiden, if you coming early Friday I could use you guys on some side match work, just to give some a break. Shaddai

Hey Big Brother: I can probably help out an hour or 2 for side matches as well, ifn ya need me.

As it is right now, I won't be doing alot of side match shootin cause some bad carpotunnel problems have manifested itself in my left wrist and working the 97 is nearly impossible.

I was hoping to come up there and compete with Jake and Campo in side match speed SG but ifn this wrist don't get much better, I can barely whoop out a sub 4 on four or low 5 on six.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

..........Widder

Archived