SASS Wire Forum

The Rockcastle Rangers 1st Annual

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was hoping to come up there and compete with Jake and Campo in side match speed SG but ifn this wrist don't get much better, I can barely whoop out a sub 4 on four or low 5 on six.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

..........Widder

Yeah Widder ya' better watch out, I baught a new "secret weapon" 97. I'll have to show it to you at the match, it is very nice.

So you better come ready! :D

Kid

Hey Campo.

it won't be the first time a young hotshot whippersnapper has whooped up on me.

BUT, with a good wrist, I was atleast hopin to keep it interesting. When my left wrist is actin up, its more like a humorous side show.

I'm eager to see that special secret 97'. I seen your video of KY State and your SG looked mighty fine.

See you SOOOOOOON!

..........Widder

I'll be up Thursday A.M.

Ya'll that ain't really doin' anyuthing this weekend orta' come up 'n' have some fun!! :wub::FlagAm::wub:

Shaddai'll make room fer ya's! :lol::lol:

Hey Campo.

I'm eager to see that special secret 97'. I seen your video of KY State and your SG looked mighty fine.

See you SOOOOOOON!

..........Widder

Actually the one I was using at the Kentucky State match is not my new one. My new one is a IAC, but the one I used at Hooten is a good original 97.

Anyway, only 3 more days 'till side matches! :D

Kid

I know you'll be at your best 'A' game Campo.

Looks like I'll have to eat a couple extra bowls of Lucky Charms for breakfast.

Safe travels

..........Widder

Howdy folks! It sure would be great if everyone who could, would wear a pink ribbon in honor of Ruthless Mcdraw who is fighting cancer right now. She is such a fine lady! I.M.

Ironmaiden we changed the color from pink to bright lime green.She talked about it today at the hospital. She likes lime green. You can read the other two posts ( Ruthless) on the wire.

Wagon Master Duke

Sorry about hijacking the post.

Hope Mose 'n' Bella gots plenty of lime green arm band material!!

I want one ASAP!!

As a side note, our good friend and Jedi GF, Korupt Karl, has had to cancel his trip to this match due to the present health situation of his wife Kay. Other info is on another thread by KK.

So when you don an arm band or ribbon, lets remember alot of our dearest friends from coast to coast are having to deal with these health situation. And even our good pard, Adirondack Jack, is dealing with it also.

Prayers up for all those and also for safe travels to everyone this weekend.

And remember, its also Memorial Day.

Leaving out sometime in the morning.

Hey Slick, ifn you pass a red Toyota Tacoma with a gun cart in the back.....blow ye horn and wave cause it could be ME heading up to Shaddai Land.

..........Widder

Snakebite, the range and lodge are on the same property. :D

See ya there!

Thanks McKenzie River! I hope Mose and Bella bring plenty of it. Can't wait to see everyone! I.M.

Is there a schedule of events posted anywhere? I thought I saw one before, but cant find it now.

Looks like I have to go to a funeral in Louisville Friday afternoon and will miss the sidematch stuff.

What time does main match start on Saturday morning?

Thanks

See ya soon, real soon

Snakebite, the match starts 8am Saturday Morning. Side Matches go til 4:30pm Friday. Meet and Greet Starts at 6pm Friday night. The Vaquero's

As a side note, our good friend and Jedi GF, Korupt Karl, has had to cancel his trip to this match due to the present health situation of his wife Kay. Other info is on another thread by KK.

So when you don an arm band or ribbon, lets remember alot of our dearest friends from coast to coast are having to deal with these health situation. And even our good pard, Adirondack Jack, is dealing with it also.

Prayers up for all those and also for safe travels to everyone this weekend.

And remember, its also Memorial Day.

Leaving out sometime in the morning.

Hey Slick, ifn you pass a red Toyota Tacoma with a gun cart in the back.....blow ye horn and wave cause it could be ME heading up to Shaddai Land.

..........Widder

I'll be looking for ya pard!!!!

Archived