SASS Wire Forum

The Rockcastle Rangers 1st Annual

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Shaddai,

looks like your bringin in some big roosters for this barn dance.

Great job my friend

Be sure to have a buckle for the LOUDEST SHIRT and go ahead and put KK's name on it. :lol::lol::lol:

..........Widder

Widder, I've got some really dark sunglasses so I'll be ready. Now if I can get RRR to jump in with us we will have one heck of a Great time. Shaddai

Shaddai, it ain't RRR you gotta' convince. You gotta' convince Three Cut that Ray needs ta' be there!! It's T.C. that does all the work, ya' know. :lol:

Sure would like ta' see the both of 'em for Memorial Day Weekend. :P

Whaddaya' say T.C.? Can RRR come out 'n' play?? :rolleyes::unsure:

Howdy Shaddai Vaquero,

Any room for a couple more TN cowboys? Just might be able to make the shoot. Which Gunfighter categories are you offering? Are there any rooms available at the host hotel and how do I contact them?

Hasta Luego,

Keystone

Okay, now I gotta' jump in there wid Shaddai!!

Where is ya' RRR???

Ya' need ta sadle up 'n' come up fer avisit.

The Possum Crew and all yer friends are gonna' be there!!

C'mon, let's party!!

Keystone, Yes we have plenty of room for more shooter's, and which GF cat. do you want to shoot. The Hotel #270-749-4101 tell them you are coming for the Cowboy Match Room Rate $79.00

If you need anything else give me a call 406-231-2329 Thanks, Shaddai

Thanks Shaddai,

Category, let's see. What about,Senoir Gunfighter-45LC-SxS-Worn-out Left Thumb & Knee- Used up right shoulder & lower back-Weak mind.

You got a category like that? :wacko::rolleyes::D

I'll check on the room and let you know if I can get it all worked out.

Hasta Luego,

Keystone

Keystone, If the room is a problem let me know and I have several blocked under me. My #406-231-2329 As far as the cat. Senior GF is Great, you would make #3. Thanks, Shaddai

Well Alright,

Reservation is made, application filled out and going in the mail tomorrow. So there are three of us Sr.Gunfighters. Should be a good time & looking forward to shooting with y'all.

Hasta Luego,

Keystone

Keystone is a GOOD GF. He shoots them big Ruger .45's in 7 1/2" and .45's in the rifle also.

I give him credit as being one of my early mentors in the GF category.

..........Widder

Widder, I'll have take some time and watch Keystone run some stages. I've always wanted to shoot gunfighter just need to learn how to shoot with both hands. I've watched you shoot but I can't keep up with you. See ya in a few. Shaddai

Well Now,

Saying I was a mentor to Widder is like comparing a cave man to Goodyear. A cave man may have created a wheel but Goodyear makes tires for NASCAR. ;)

Looking forward to the match at whatever speed it will be shot,Caveman (Keystone) or Speedway (Widder). :D

Hasta Luego,

Keystone

P.S. Blackwater Desparado, do you have any Shutzen FFFg powder?

Keystone, Does that mean I'll be watching Dirt Track Racing verses Indy Car Racing. If so it's still good Entertainment. Shaddai

Well,

I'm slow enough you can se my thumbs move but Widder's are just a blurrrrr.

Now where's that Blackwater when you need him. Sure could use some black powder.

Hasta Luego, Keystone

Looks like I am coming out of retirement for this one. Now all I have to do is remember where all my stuff is at.

Only 20 days until side match day.

Just finished the Ga. State Match. I'm gonna' order some BP in a week or so. Keystone, how much do you need?

We're putting together a show for the folks. It'll be an all star performance and we're gonna' have a ball!

There are some big things in the works for Milkbone. I AM STOKED!! I'll have an announcement when the details are ironed out. Thanks to all of our COWBOY friends for your longtime support and encouragement!

Howdy Blackwater D,

Glad you went to the GA State and had a grand time. Really wanted to shot the match but my daughter graduated from Nursing School, with Honors. YEEHAA,I'm real proud of her.

I would be interested in buying (4) 1# bottles of Schutzen FFFg.

Thanks,see you in a few weeks.

Hasta Luego, Keystone

Widder, I'll have take some time and watch Keystone run some stages. I've always wanted to shoot gunfighter just need to learn how to shoot with both hands. I've watched you shoot but I can't keep up with you. See ya in a few. Shaddai

Hell Shaddai....youse kin watch me....it'll be like a watchin slow motion without havin to slow it down....I'm jist naturally slow....lol

KK

Change in travel plans.

Me and the Bunk House Boss decided we would just travel up to KY a day earlier and get there on Thursday afternoon/evening instead of waiting till Friday.

Sooooo, I call the Lodge and tell em I'm coming on Thursday. They say: 'Come On'!

Should be a G R E A T relaxing weekend with friends.

EDIT: Hey Shaddai, ifn you and I had KK's money, we could afford those bright shirts also..... :lol::lol::lol:

..........Widder

Shaddai, I'll probably come up Thursday as well. That way we can get the tent set up and I'll spend the day messin' around with the rest of yas.

I'll probably spend that night at my mom's over in Scottsville. The band will be up Sat. afternoon.

BWD, sounds great, Can't wait for everything to start. I'm still working on that RRR, fellow. Maybe he'll get on board and decide too come shoot. SV

CMJ, if your coming from the South take Exit 48, turn right at the end of the exit ramp, go to the stop sign and turn right again, then you'll go around 2 miles turn right at the PARK Mammoth Resort Sign. Then follow the signs to the Hotel. If you're coming from the North take Exit 48, at the end of the ramp turn Left and go to the stop sign and turn right, go about 2 miles turn right at the Park Mammoth Resort Sign. Then follow the signs to the Hotel. Shaddai

Widder, just give me a call when you get to town, We'll meet up and hang out and have some fun. SV

Shaddai,

ifn something else doesn't take away your time and ifn the family Vaq is included, maybe Y'all and me & Bunk House Boss can have a nice sit down dinner somewhere.

I'll give ya a call when we're near so you can atleast let me know ifn this will work.

Nonetheless.....See you SOOOOON!

..........Widder

Archived