SASS Wire Forum

The Rockcastle Rangers 1st Annual

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cowgirls & Cowboys

Here's the schedule of events: Friday 27th Side Matches starting at 8am - Speed Pistol(traditional, gunfighter, duelist) Speed Rifle, and Speed Shotgun(double, hammered, 87, 97) that's right 4 catagories for shotgun. Long Range Single shot 500yds supported & unsupported, Lever action rifle caliber 250yds, Lever action pistol caliber 100 yds. Long range Pistol 75yds. Trophy for each class year. Thats right Trophy for each class. Wild Bunch 3 Stages starting at 9am

Friday evening Meet and Greet, Texas Hold'em, Cowboy Karaoke by T-Bone Dooley

Saturday Main Match 6 Stages. Lunch and Banquet Dinner and Evening Entertainment.

Sunday Main Match 4 Stages. Lunch and Awards

Don't forget about the Venders.

This is going to be a Great Match.

ROI and ROII classes on the 26th. If you are wanting to take these classes you need to let me know by May 10. Thanks, Shaddai

I'd sure like to make your shoot Shaddai, but May is absolutely the worst time for me to get time off. I used up all my favors to get a couple of days for the Illinois State match. Sounds like it will be a great match. :)

Hey Eli!

This is gonna' be a good one! Great venue, close to fine accomodations, dedicated cowboy stages with permanent props, excellent food, REAL close to I65, and folks who want to make it the best it can be!!

It's a holiday weekend too. You oughta' make this one if you can find any way!

Blackwater, stages are set for Saturday's Match and we are going to have some fun shooting and some Great Food. Better bring your Appetite. The Vaquero's

I'll be there and there are several from Wartrace plannin' on comin' too! I'm checkin' with some of my AL. pards tonight to see if they can make it.

Goin' up tomorrow to shoot with the Rock Castle Rangers. Can't wait to see the range!!

My Dad and I will be there tomorrow.

It'll be my first trip to Rockcastle, and I'm looking forward to it!

Had a great time at Rock Castle today. Way to run Campo Kid, (six stages in 115 seconds)!! Six stages with lunch provided and a great bunch of pards shootin'. Thanks to Sgt. Shooter for the loan of his Colt for a stage. I finally broke one of Willy McCoy's hand springs after five and a half years, and I put what was left back in the gun and finished the last three stages with it!! :P

Lookin' forward to the Memorial Weekend Match. See the OP for details, 'cause this is gonna' be good!!

It was a fun day with friends. The range looks better every time I see it. targets were good, scenerios were fun. Campo Kid burned it down today he was fun to watch. Looking forward to the next one. THANKS to the Vaqueros for all their hard work. :)

BT

Thanks for the great match today Vaqueros's. Thanks Campo Kid for showing us how to shoot. Awesome job. Maybe we'll get Jake to roll down the hill in that tractor tire at the big match next month!

Thanks Tom and Blackwater.

I really enjoyed shooting with you guys too, and I'm looking foward to the next time we shoot.

Maybe we'll get Jake to roll down the hill in that tractor tire at the big match next month!

Yeah, just let me get my video camera, 'cause thats a moment I would like to relive! :lol:

See you next month Dusty,

Kid

And I'll just bounce this back up again.

I got my Appl in and lodging reservations made for the BIG ONE coming up in May.

Looking forward to seeing the Vaq's and Campo Kid again.

..........Widder

Hey Widder, glad you're gonna' make it! Had a great time with y'all at Possum last weekend! We don't get to shoot together often enough. Is Slater comin' with ya'?

Howdy BD.

NOPE, our good Pard Slater isn't planning to make this trip.

He's doing VERY well as a GF. A little bit more practice with his 87 and he's gona be dangerous. He can be fast.

Lookin forward to seeing you again. Maybe, just maybe, I might need meowndangself a new hat.

..........Widder

Tell Slater we'll miss him. That other thang is nooooooooooooo problem!!

Some of my band members are already talkin' 'bout this match.

That's right folks, Shadai called this afternoon and asked could Milkbone provide entertainment for Saturday evening.

I had to draft some special guests so it's gonna' be a throwdown jam session!! Bring yer dancin' shoes and put on the party clothes. :lol:

Thanks to the Vaqueros for the invite and the opportunity. We won't let ya' down!! :blush::D

Ike, Blackwater old west Mercantile, Some of Hamilton's stuffwill be there, MosenBella, maybe even Off the Wall Guncarts. I'm still trying to get Lazer Graphics. SV

People, People, People We now have a BAND for saturday night, Engraved Gun, and Lots of extra's. You don't want to miss this match. The Vaquero's

Hearing rumors all the way down here in TN that the ever lovable, fast shootin, Jedi GF Korupt Karl may find his self a way to get outa Indiana and make this big shoot.

..........Widder

Widder, you heard right, just talked to KK today and Yes he will be there. Now we just need that RRR to jump on board. The Vaquero's

O.K. Ray, here's the deal.

"Hot dogs on me again"! PLUS, I should be sending in my APPL to the NC State this week and come play in your backyard.

Think you can stand to be around me for 2 weekends in a row?

p.s. - I'll leave the Geisha twins at home this time. :o

..........Widder

SV; I will be a sending in the gold.....CC Top, Willy Getum and I are headin that way with the wives. Will be gettin in sometime on Friday morning most likely.

KK

Archived