SASS Wire Forum

The Rockcastle Rangers 1st Annual

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gonna' be a great match! BTT

Cowboys & Cowgirls, side matches are on Friday, long range, speed events, wild bunch. They will start around 8:00am. There will be 3-4 stages for wild bunch. Long range pistol, rifle, and single shot. Also long range pistol. Speed events will be traditional, duelist, gunfighter. Shotgun will be 87,97, double hammered, and double each has its own cat. Rifle will be all in one. Maybe a team event. Thanks. Shaddai

Schedule of Events: Friday Side Matches, Long Range, Speed Events, Wild Bunch Match, Team Event.

Saturday: We will be shooting 6 Stages, Saturday Evening: Banquet Dinner, Side Match Awards, Costume Contest

Sunday: We will finish up with 4 Stages, Break for lunch and then we will present the Awards.

Thanks, Shaddai

Dangnabit,

I sure would have liked to be at this shoot. However, it's just two weeks before my planned vacation with Deb. Geewhillickers and galldurnit! Maybe next year!

Hasta Luego,

Keystone

P.S. How long is the drive from Knoxville. Maybe I could sneak a way without her knowing or even missing me.

Keystone, we are about 3hrs away. It takes 2hrs to get to Pussom Trot. You can bring Deb with you and while you shoot she can see Several area attractions. Mammoth Cave National Park, National Corvette Museum & Factory, Onynx Cave & Wildlife Museum, Jesse James Cave, and GunTown Mountain. Shaddai

This is a great range, I got to shoot the first match and it was awesome, If I was not going on an all expense paid trip to NM that week I would have been in the first wave of sign-ups.

Shaddai, I plan to make a few monthlys this year and your next annual.

Cant say no to Mom-in-Law on a trip out west though. :lol:

Slick, Great News, we look forward to seeing you guys. Glad you coming, and I have a couple of rooms for ya. The Vaquero's

Dang It ,,,if Slick is comming to the match----Ya'll gonna have to put up more mirrors around the place !!!!!! You know how he likes to look at himself after winning the Costume contest at Winter Range..... Dang IT !!!!!Shad can you get me a room also?????? J.T.Vaquero will pay for it !!!!!

Thanks, Mose we are excited also. Things are really shaping up.

By the way our monthly matches are the 4th Saturday & Sunday Safety meeting is 9:00am, shooting right after.

See ya at the Range, The Vaquero's

How is the registration going? Since I will not be able to make this one, I am talking up a trip to a monthly this summer and staying in the Hotel. See you in a few weeks partner.

Sir, things are really shaping up great, and we would love to have you come shoot with us anytime. Looks like we might be having some guns, gun carts, and reloading stuff to give away. The Vaquero's

I missed the monthly match last weekend. I didn't get in off of the road in time. I will NOT miss the Memorial Day match. These folks are working up a hack of a match and the cookies alone are worth the trip!!

Just another bump to keep it up front for ya'!

Blackwater the cookie's are good, but the cherry cobler we had this last match was great. Don't forget tha April Match. The Vaquero's

Now big boy ,, That just wasn't fair!!!

I'll try to make it, maybe bring Will and Hatfield on Sunday!!

Cherry cobler, you sure know how ta' hurt a feller....

Archived