SASS Wire Forum

The Rockcastle Rangers 1st Annual

The Rockcastle Rangers are having their first Annual May 27-29, you don't want to miss this FUN PACKED MATCH. This is an all inclusive match you get 2 lunches, Saturday night dinner Banquet, side matches, long range, wild bunch match, door prizes, cowboy karaoke, and evening entertianment.

The awards will be awesome, one of a kind custom buckles, Some of the best overall Buckles you ever seen.

We will also be offering ROI and ROII classes on the 26th of May. Anyone interested needs to contact Shaddai Vaquero 270-651-3301 or 406-231-2329 or svaquero38@yahoo.com

App. coming soon.

www.rlsphoto.net Try this for Application.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Widder! I was lucky enough to be there for their first monthly match. This is gonna be one of those clubs that you can expect to draw a big crowd. It is an excelent facility being run by folks who are dedicated to cowboy shooting and S.A.S.S. They expressed their intentions to make this a "premier destination" shooting facility. They built five permanent stages in about three and a half days. They have a large area for campers and RVs. They had golf carts to ferry shooters and equipment to and from parking. There's a 100 room lodge on the grounds and it's literally three minutes off of I65. There is more than I can remember 'cause the homemade chocolate chip cookies made me forget some stuff. :blink::FlagAm:

They shoot 4th Sat. if I'm not mistaken and lunch is served.

They were building more stages and they'll have a nice vendor area for their annual match and they had a wagon to give folks a ride with carts and the like at the monthly match.

Hey Shaddai!! Go ahead 'n' sign me up!!

Folks, the Side Matches ar on Friday the 27th, Main Match Starts Saturday the 28th ( 6 stages) and finish up on Sunday the 29th (4 stages). Lunch Saturday and Banquet Dinner Saturday night, and Lunch on Sunday ae included in the FEEs.

Type this link in for Application- www.rlsphoto.net

Thanks, Shaddai

BTT for a great new shooting venue and club!

Shaddai, Have you got vendor info yet?

Glad to see the website up. :rolleyes:

This is the start of a great club at a dedicated shooting venue. :lol:

These folks are Cowboy all the way, and the range is in a beautiful location.

Folks you can now access our website through the Kentucky clubs and the Application for the Annual Match is on there. Thanks, Shaddai

Hey Shaddai,

I think you can count of several Knob Creekers heading your way. Do you think we should make reservations in the camp ground? If so, who do we contact to make such camping reservations?

YEE-HAW! This news has sure picked up my spirits on this snow ridden dreary winter sittin' in house not shooting day. I think this deserves another YEE-HAW! Mountain Drover

Mr. Drover Will you be dry camping or do you want Rv hook-up service. Dry camping is free and plenty of space, Rv campsite you need to call and make reservations. The number is on the application. If you need anything else please don't hesitate to call. Thanks, Shaddai

Shaddai, this falls on the weekend of the St. Jude's Charity Shoot, which we have already signed up for. We hope to make one or more of your monthly matches this year. Good luck with the new club. :)

Mr. & Mrs. Weeve Sorry you can't make it, but sounds like you will still be having fun and doing something for a good cause. Maybe next time. Thanks, The Vaquero's

This is going to be a match you don't to miss. Jump on board a be able to say you there when it started. The Vaquero's

I've spoken to several vendors and it looks like there's gonna' be a good bunch of folks with fine products.

Like I said before, this is gonna' be a NICE range and a GREAT place to shoot!!

Application is going in the mail TODAY!

Gona make hotel reservations today also.

I can just taste the great flavor this match is gona produce.

YEEHAW!

..........Widder

Archived