SASS Wire Forum

WTB Pair of .32 Single Six

Copenhagen

Looking for a pair of .32 single sixes for my other son. He wants to move up from his bearcats.

Looking for 4 3/4 inch or shorter vaquero style.

Thanks,

Cope

I have 5 Rugers in .32 H&R. Love them. However I don't really want to sell any of them.

I may have to sell a couple if I don't get back to work soon!!! Only problem is no 2 alike.

I know where there is 1 for sale up here in Massachusetts. Stainless .I will check on the barrel. think it is 4-5/8".

Also a Last Cowboy .32 H&R model CH in Conn. area, I have a mate to that one, but they are over $600 now.

Any .32 H&R Ruger in Mass is worth more up here because you cannot have them anymore. But that is a whole other story.

Great guns for a young lad to step up to, by the way!!!

There are a few around here I will go out later today.

KK

He changed his post. 210349972 is for a pair on gun broker. 209990769 was for one. He went up 200.00 on the pair. 995.00 for the pair SS con. numbers.

He changed his post. 210349972 is for a pair on gun broker. 209990769 was for one. He went up 200.00 on the pair. 995.00 for the pair SS con. numbers.

Howdy;

Well they sure look good. And they are New In the Box too!!!

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem....?Item=210349972

Still not a bad price for a cons. pair.

The one stainless up here is going for $600.

I would bid on them myself if I could have them up here in Mass.(Too difficult to explain on here!!!)

KK

Log onto Davidson's Gallery of guns and find a dealer near you. The selling price the local dealer

will charge is on the webpage. I bought a set of consecutive serial # in SS with birdshead grips in

.32 mag. for my grandson to shoot for $800 + tax + transfer fee of $20. I thought that was a fair

price. I bought them just before Christmas.

Charlie

Archived