SASS Wire Forum

Colt SAA 3rd Gen 357 5.5 in All Blue Revolvers

Hi,

Well, like things are going to get worse instead of better so I am selling one pair of my match guns. (out of work since July)

I have a Pair of Colt 3rd generation All Blue Revolvers in 357 with 5.5 in barrels. They have mostly be in the safe as I bought the for my wife and then she never shot a match and I have shot a couple of matches with them and my dad used them twice for matches. I bought these guns when I had my FFL at a CADA show and they were new unfired in the box and I sold them to a friend who was shooting cowboy and he used them for about 10 matches ands sold them back to me to use for my wife. I need the money, so they have to go.

I have the orginal boxes and all the paperwork and plastic bags and tags and a welcome letter from colt in the boxes and they are the brown boxes and they are in good shape (No Tears in the boxes). The Serial numbers are SA25098 and SA25099.

The guns have not had actions jobs and the only thing that was done to them was the orginal hammer springs were replaced. The guns have very smooth actions and work very well. They are 98% or better and only have some holster wear at the muzzle. I looked on Gunbroker to try and get a idea for a price so I am thinking $2200.00 or best offer for the pair. ( I will not sell them as single guns).

I am not really looking for trades at this time as I need the cash but I would listen to any and all offers and I am looking for the following items so I would consider them: A Single trigger Stoeger coach gun in 20ga, US made external hammer 20 ga shotgun (I have a 1920's or 30's Stevens in mint condition found but I don't have the cash), a Henry big boy rifle in 357. (I may consider a 44) (my Dad's hands are getting bad so I need to replace his Marlin with a tube fed rifle)

I will post pictures tomorrow or you can request them from my email at Maddog5672@yahoo.com

Thanks for looking.

Here are the pictures. If you want more email me at maddog5672@yahoo.com and I will take more pictures.

The Password is: SASSGUNS

http://s1177.photobucket.com/albums/x349/MaddogMcCoy/Colts/

Here are the pictures. If you want more email me at maddog5672@yahoo.com and I will take more pictures.

The Password is: SASSGUNS

http://s1177.photobucket.com/albums/x349/MaddogMcCoy/Colts/

FYI, At first I thought your password was wrong, well technically it is, it has to be all lower case.

Those are some beautiful guns! I wish I had the gold for them.

Archived