SASS Wire Forum

New range Dogs

T-Bone SASS #36388

Today is a bad, cold and snowing day in Texas and this is what happened.... As I was riding Hank [MyHorse] around the range and to check the mail, 2 blue Pups came right up beside me and started to barking... They where cold, wet and Hungery ---I could tell by the look in their eyes and dampness of their coats... Well I unsaddled Hank as the Pups watched on and played in the feed room. When I got finnished they followed me to the Big Barn as I looked back they played and ran behind me. Once into the barn I looked for a coller to put on them. .....And then it happened I had a name for each new Pup Puddin' for the Girl and Caller for the little Boy[[[[[[[Putting on a Coller]]]]]] I made them a bed and feed the two Pizza left over from last night... They are asleep in the barn... T-Bone

'Bout time you was gettin' Dooley Dawg some help. :wub:

AH!!!

Great!

Fred is going to have a field day with this one.

One of my nicknames is Puddin Cup and you go and name the new dog Puddin.

Thanks TBone!

I hope she is at least cute.

I inherited four kittens that way while I was riding with my daughter and a friend. We were riding when four very hungry kittens came out of the brush. They must have been pretty desparate to approach a group of riders and Jack Russel terriers. A friend adopted two of them and we still have the other two.

What was really funny was learning what the phrase "Don't let the cat out of the bag" really means when my daughter tried to put the kittens in her saddlebags so we could take them back home. ;)

Awwww., T-Bone, that is such a neat story. They will be VERY loyal to you since you are the one that took them in!

p.s. Do ya think you could train them to reset targets???

Yazoo-

p.s. STILL thinking about you! I have a small permanent purple mark on my arm! ;)

The pair of Pups are doing well tonight... Fat ole Belly and all. They have ate well. I did not have any dog food so I cooked some ribs/chops and of course the rest of the pizza.. They are full tonight..... We are gonna have two surprize ---door prizes this month at the Bar 3....... You do not have to be present to win.... Ha Ha Ha.!!!

The pair of Pups are doing well tonight... Fat ole Belly and all. They have ate well. I did not have any dog food so I cooked some ribs/chops and of course the rest of the pizza.. They are full tonight..... We are gonna have two surprize ---door prizes this month at the Bar 3....... You do not have to be present to win.... Ha Ha Ha.!!!

Magnolia and Waterloo had better not bring one of those puppies home to me this weekend.

I mean it!

Well now : T-Bone

It kinda sounds like CL wants Puddin'

Why do I have a feelin' I'm about to get in trouble ??

CB

No! No No No!

I have one Black Lab and he's the best dog in the world but I can leave him to roam the neighborhood while I'm gone to a shoot

....and I don't want to take a chance on a new puppy that might or might not chew on stuff....

NO!

I will agree to pet Puddin Pup when I'm there but I do not want her to live at my house.

Now Tbone... if you didn't have any dog food for the pups, what does Dog Dooley eat? I guess if you feed him ''people food'', he must think he's a ''people'' ? Surely he doesn't have to go to the ''Graceful'' neighbors and beg for food like he's homeless does he? You know your favorite Dollar General in Clarksville sells dog food!!

You mentioned you were bringing Mose & Bella to our house with you next week, but you didn't mention any other friends?? Oh, I guess you'll be giving the pups away to Magnolia Blossom and Waterloo or some other lucky cowboys this weekend at your monthly shoot!! That's probably a good thing since we have house cats who are anti dog kitties!!

Looks like the Pups have new homes.. Blossom will take Puddin' and Fanny is getting Caller'.. Dooley get feed quit well over at the Gracefuls and so do I .... Looks pretty sad at supper time,,, 2 ole dogs on the door step. Atleast I have someone to talk to while Dinners cooking.

T-Bone my daddy always said (A working ranch needs a pack of dogs) With the 2 new dogs you only need 3 more to make a pack .Next time we are in Clarksvile I well try and find you 3 more .

What color do you want?? :blush::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Don't you think there are enough dogs and clowns at the Bar 3 already?

;)

Great!

Fred is going to have a field day with this one.

One of my nicknames is Puddin Cup and you go and name the new dog Puddin.

Thanks TBone!

I hope she is at least cute.

Why WHATEVER do you mean???? I would never carry 'tails' about you chocolate puddin' or things like that!!

Hey T-Bone does she have short fat legs?? (The pup not CL)! :blink:

Why WHATEVER do you mean???? I would never carry 'tails' about you chocolate puddin' or things like that!!

Hey T-Bone does she have short fat legs?? (The pup not CL)! :unsure:

cause everyone knows chocolate puddin gives you short fat legs

It's just a good thing we like short fat legs....

Sitting here reading this and seeing how well these pups have been fed has got me to thinkin' about working on my blue-pup impersonation and showing up on T-Bone's doorstep. I can just see them now...ridin' down the highway in the back of the truck, stickin' their heads around the side of the cab, tails waggin', tongues hangin' out and slobberin', happy as can be thinking they're on their way to even grander grub...not knowing they're actually headed to the vet. Maybe this blue pup impersonatin' thing is not such a good idea. :FlagAm:

Archived