SASS Wire Forum

NonSASS, Dan Wesson .357/.38 4" Barrel complete

I have a blued, 4" barrel, shroud, and nut in .357mag/.38 sp, solid rib, Model 15-2 (although I think it will work on a Model 14, fixed sight model, but I'm not positive). Barrel appears to be in good condition. Bluing is slightly rubbed near muzzle. I currently have it listed on Auction Arms with a opening price of $140 (Buy It Now of $185). I will pack 'r up and send it to the first pard with $150.00 $130.00 who says, "I'll take it." --that means I'll take $150 $130.00 shipped using USPS and I'm paying the shipping.

I don't expect a ton of interest as this is a "specialty type" thing, so I'll just send pics to whoever requests some.

I bought this 2 months ago for my Dan Wesson (with a 6" barrel). I never installed it. I paid $150 (plus shipping) on GB for it. CZ-USA, who now handles Dan Wesson's stuff, sells new ones for $257.00. Well, two weeks after buying this barrel, I observed my first SASS shoot. Now, I'm acquiring SASS gear and my 4" barrel needs to go to get more gold to buy more guns (huff, huff). :unsure:

For those of you unfamiliar with these guns, Dan Wesson was (and still is) the only gun with user interchangable barrels. No gunsmith needed, just take the nut loose, slide off the shroud, unscrew the barrel, screw in new barrel, slide shroud over and replace nut. You can have a fine long-range target pistol one minute and a CC pistol the next. Grips were easy to change too.

I pulled out an old 1894 Winchester in 30-30 yesterday, but it needs some cleaning before I offer that here. Stay tuned..... :wub:

Only trade bait I might have would be Stetson hats. I just bought all my cowboy guns last year, so I know what you're going through. I sold off everything that wasn't nailed down, and a few things that were so I could buy cowboy guns. Now I'm tryin to figure out how to buy more, and more reloading gear. It never ends. But it sure is FUN!

Grizz

Bump for a Pard

Archived