SASS Wire Forum

For Sale rifle and pistols

i have an 1866 uberti saddle ring carbine, it has a pioneer gun works short stroke kit, stainless steele magazine spring, and several other competition parts. very smooth and fast.

i also have a set of awa first generation peacekeepers. factory tuned very smooth action with white eagle butt grips. these are all 45 caliber pistos and rifle. if any question e-mail me.

thanks,

marshall red.

i have an 1866 uberti saddle ring carbine, it has a pioneer gun works short stroke kit, stainless steele magazine spring, and several other competition parts. very smooth and fast.

i also have a set of awa first generation peacekeepers. factory tuned very smooth action with white eagle butt grips. these are all 45 caliber pistos and rifle. if any question e-mail me.

thanks,

marshall red.

Same question pard,

barrel length pistols and price?

Thanks,

Iron Eyes SASS 24158

On the pistols

Can you send me pictures to my email?

How much have they been shot?

Are original boxes and papers with them?

Please reply to: ruhbusch@hotmail.com

thanxs These are all in good shape no major dent or anything , the pistols have their original hard cases and I believe I have the original box for the rifle. these guns are very competitive and they have had all the kinks worked out , they are real dependable . I'm in the process of getting some pictures on here. Thanks Red.

Don't know why it is taking so long to hear from you and it is showing up in my message box. Tell me where to send the money on the pistols. Use my email: ruhbusch@hotmail.com.

I can send check, MO or paypal.

Thanks

No Limit

Archived