SASS Wire Forum

Lone Star Frontier Shooting Cub

High Plains Hud SASS#64232

Thanks too all for making me feel at home. Great bunch of people. I commute from DFW to Kansas City. Home club in Kansas canceled shoot due to weather. Went to LSFSC Sat. morning, shot 6 stages, called and heckled friend in Kansas about my good fortune, caught a plane out Sat. evening. Doesnt get any better then that. For afraid of leaving anyone out thanks to all . Nice to be able to have SASS clubs everywhere. Special thanks to Lefty for the use of a rifle on last stage after mine went down. Looking forward to coming back. High Plains Hud.

Guest diablo slim shootist

There are half a dozen great clubs in the north Texas area you should visit them all :D

Diablo Slim Range officer Texas Ten Horn Greenville Texas

There are half a dozen great clubs in the north Texas area you should visit them all ;)

Diablo Slim Range officer Texas Ten Horn Greenville Texas

High Plains Hud...It was a pleasure meeting you, always glad to see a new face. Hope you come back soon.

Sid

Had fun at Lonestar Frontier Shooting Club myself - it turned out to be a great day to shoot.

I also 'borrowed' a rifle after some issues with mine - thanks to Double Tap Townsend.

I love shooting there - beautiful range on a nice ranch, great group of people, fun atmosphere, and everyone is so helpful.

I'm proud to call it my club!

Glad to have you out, enjoyed shooting with you, You fit in so well I thought you were a regular! ;)

maybe next time you're back we'll have our new clubhouse completed.

Archived