SASS Wire Forum

How Many Of You.....

Bama Red

Out side of the recent one, and a couple little silly things my claim to fame I guess would be a Newspaper shot of me doing a run way model thinger when I was younger. Just local, and I didn't really want to do it, but tall and skinny was in I guess, and my friend a model for a dinner show, on a run way.. so I did it for her. Never went back, hated the photo, but the dress was nice.. lol. I never did fit in well to the "beautiful people" category, always just me... so, the make up was pretty hard to sit still for.. lol

Guest sawyer#34250

As a Private Investigator, I worked on a high profile murder case. Several documentaries were filmed and I had interviews in all of them. They ran on Discovery, The Learning Channel, and the History Channel for about five years. I was too stupid to ask for royalties. Everywhere I went for a long time, people I didn't know would come up to me and say "I saw you on TV last night!" I told all of them that if they would bring their tv to my office, I would autograph it for them.

As an Investigator for the State, I was on local news numerous times.

Yep......

Played the pipe on St. Patrick's Day on the "View From the Bay" TV show. And then the BIG ONE......... I was in one episode of "The Streets of San Francisco." I had to drive my car around a corner and have Karl Malden yell at me :....get that thing out of the way!" And then I continued on to school that morning.

EC

I was in the second segment of the "Texas Ranch House" PBS special. My brother-in-law and I drove all day to get there, spent a day hanging around AlpineTx, were on site for about 4 hours and on screen for about 15 seconds. It was great for the scenery and total experience, but not a very good production.

They made a video about you and Deja? Wow! ;)

Forty's that is just mean.. lol.... Course I kinda expected it.. :FlagAm:

They made a video about you and Deja? Wow! ;)

I was gonna pretend you didn't say that...

*hands on my hips*

Deja.... don't encourage him!

When I was 9 years old, was in a local show in which people were honored for their work, I was a presenter, "It Could be You". My partner and me did a background shot for Sea Hunt in Lake Michigan, (they shot it in January, 1961, and believe me wetsuits weren't warm back then). Was in some Army training films. Was in many training films for Amoco. Was an extra in a John Travolta movie shot in Jacksonville. Was in crowd scene and bank scene for Tom Hanks "Road to Perdition", shot in my home town Momence. My farm was used for part of the farm scenes, as well as my entrance drive, (which was used as a country road scene) in "A 1000 Acres" with Jessica Lange. Been in several History Channel shows. Then when I was manager here in Jacksonville, was interviewed many times for local TV. MT

Totally non-cowboy-related, I "appeared" on the old ABC News program "20/20" in the 1980s when they did a piece on the 'Ninja Craze' and its influence on the sales of martial arts weapons. I was a trainee at the authentic Ninjutsu dojo they filmed and also worked for the owner and chief instructor. I was among several of us who performed tricks for the camera, from diving through windows, rolling down stairs, knife throwing, sword fighting and other ninja stuff.

Archived