SASS Wire Forum

WTB Ruger Old Army with Conversion? I think

I need help on what they are. I was shootin with a Pard at Last Stand and he had what looked like 4" Old Army Rugers but shooting cartridges through it. I want a pair of these so bad. I have never seen a cooler pistol. Huge style points in my book. Does anyone know what im talking about and how to get them PLEASE!!! Where do I get the Gun and the Conversion kit?

Much OBliged

I need help on what they are. I was shootin with a Pard at Last Stand and he had what looked like 4" Old Army Rugers but shooting cartridges through it. I want a pair of these so bad. I have never seen a cooler pistol. Huge style points in my book. Does anyone know what im talking about and how to get them PLEASE!!! Where do I get the Gun and the Conversion kit?

Much OBliged

MMH

IF you can find the OAs, and then you buy the conversions, you will have about twice the amount invested than the cost of a new pair of .45 LC Ruger Vaqueros. Unless you can come across a screamin' deal (doubtful), they are a waste of money. Lotsa' points but ??? MHO

Al

MMH

IF you can find the OAs, and then you buy the conversions, you will have about twice the amount invested than the cost of a new pair of .45 LC Ruger Vaqueros. Unless you can come across a screamin' deal (doubtful), they are a waste of money. Lotsa' points but ??? MHO

Al

I shoot a pair with conversion cylinders, not a waste of money IMHO.

Archived