SASS Wire Forum

Triple Crown News

Mose Spencer, SASS #63490

Hey Mose---youforgot to tell them Copperhead Joe and Whiskey Creek Johnson is having a fish fry Friday evening at the Range.. Everyone is welcome to stop in and visit a while... oh Yea and eat some fish tooo. See Ya'll real soon.... T-Bone

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I forgot that Tbone thanks .

We have a great place at the range and alternates if the weather gets bad .

I really think the team match is gonna be fun also . Team match is planned for Friday afternoon after the first day of the main match is over. Every body that wants to shoot it will throw thier names in a hat and we will draw 3 or 4 person teams to shoot at least 3 stages as a team. The great thing is ya never know who will be on your team.

GONNA BE MORE FUN THAN AN E TICKET RIDE AT DISNEY WORLD!!

Mose

hey Pard I checked and no pm in my box but you can email me at mosespencer@yahoo.com or call me at 270-349-4392

thanks

mose

Thanks, Mose. Email on it's way from some account named "dances.with.beers" :)

Them Possem Trot boys sure can cook up some good fish. I will be there to hold the Lemmonaid and Crown for them. Want to make sure nothing gets spilled. I hate to see grown men cry. :lol:

They do make great fish, but.....Whiskey Creek is bringing his bicycle! Lets hope that he is able to cook!!!

They do make great fish, but.....Whiskey Creek is bringing his bicycle! Lets hope that he is able to cook!!!

I thought they banned him riding a bike in IL. I am bringing my bike too. Plan to ride to the bath house a few times. I wonder if they have a helment law in IL?

Don't know about helmet law, but if you ask Whiskey, he'll say to definitely wear one! Can't wait, hope to see ya'll soon!

Miss Bella,

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

We all know FCGF is not an official category, but should be :rolleyes:. Well last year at the Open it was recognized. This year for the Triple Crown I attempted to sign up for all three events in FCGF, but because it is not official I was placed in the next closest category. Unfortunately it was a different category at each event.

I emailed Bella asking for assistance and she came through big time. FCGF will be honored at all three events and I am signed up as such. YeeeeeeHawwww!

Thank you again Bella. And thank you Outlaw Entertainment.

Smoke

Updated shooters list here http://www.badlandsbar3.com/MWC-ShooterList2011.htm

Well it is getting closer and closer we currently have 90 shooters on line with more rolling in daily for the Midwest Classic. We have alomost 50 folks shooting in the triple crown series as of this day and every person shooting the MWC wil stiil have the ablity to sign up and shoot the other 2 legs of the Triple Crown.We were at the range last week and worked out the food vendors and some last minute details. If you have not signed up yet its not to late, remember this is an inclusive match with lunch on both main match days, evening meals and entertainment on both match days ,we will have an on the range get together on side match evening also, all sidematches are included with long range , wild bunch, and a team mini match also.

The range looks great I made a video last week at the range and will post it soon.

We still have a couple more vendor spots open if anyone wants them contact Bella or Mose for more information vendors have a only a small daily fee to the state for use of the spot that includes power no other vendor fees are charged.

SEE YA AT SPARTA

MOSE

T-Bone, Mose, Bella, and Honey:

Sitting around the house today talking with Savannah G about our yearly schedule and Lucky me our scheduled openned just right for me to enter the Tripple Crown. I will mail my three forms tomorrow (with check). Savannah will shot CAC 2011 but won't make the two shoots in Sparta, Il. Looking forward to shooting at Sparta with everyone.

Oliver

Oliver,, sounds great. see ya soon.

PS,,, anything we can do ?????

Judge,, we sure are gonna miss ya and Yazoo.

Fannie,,, no Bike wrecks..

Iron Maiden,,, we'll watch out for Whiskey, I gonna bring my Bike also..

Tombstone,, I heard you was gonna help cook the fish..

This match is getting bigger as we speak.. I just opened a couple more entries for the Triple Crown...This Year we plan on giving belt buckles for 1-3 place in each catagory. Overall Buckles will be awarded to the top male and female shooter shooters....

Back 40--- where are you????

Hey Yall Check out the videos of the Range I made.

I am not a videographer but I tried to get the jest of how big and how nice the range is I had to break it up to post it so there are a few links to different vids and there are some more raw videos i loaded on youtube if anyone wants to see more of the camping and driving around on the range.

I hope this works

MOSE

Mose now we all know what happened was. !!!????!!!!! well lets leave that story for later.... I know it was the mixture or Crown and 5 hr energy with a splash of sprite.... The video was great !!!! I'll see ya'll in Tunica next weekend for the Nationals.... WOW !!!! It's almost time again for the Midwest Classic in Sparta, Il. Lots of great people, loads of fun and a supper on saturday night no club has ever done before.... It's a secret--ya know.. Don't ask-- don't tell.. I'm getting excited.... T-Bone

WOW!!! We've been buzzier than a one armed paper hanger! LOL The Midwest Classic is coming together beautiful. The trophies and buckles are all outstanding, registrations are coming in daily. I put in the order for the weather this morning, sunny and 75 with 20mph winds :blush: We all know that's just a little breezy in Sparta. :lol: The souvinier caps are awesome, stages are great as always and we even have a little surprise left in the bag for the shooters. Don't miss out on this shoot send in your registrations today. As you all know this is the first jewel of the Triple Crown.

The registration forms are available at: www.badlandsbar3.com right on the home page about 1/2 way down.

We have several vendors coming also, so don't miss out.

We are all really looking forward to the shoot. It is going to be a blast.

Bella

Well, I reckon I'll bring my bike and probably Copperhead and Miss Bo also. Folks, this is the biggest, bestest shoot this side of the Mississippi! If you have not been there then you should at the least see the place. Mose, Bella, The Dooley's and Back 40 do a heck of a job! Can't wait!

I.M.

Miss Bella,

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

We all know FCGF is not an official category, but should be :rolleyes:. Well last year at the Open it was recognized. This year for the Triple Crown I attempted to sign up for all three events in FCGF, but because it is not official I was placed in the next closest category. Unfortunately it was a different category at each event.

I emailed Bella asking for assistance and she came through big time. FCGF will be honored at all three events and I am signed up as such. YeeeeeeHawwww!

Thank you again Bella. And thank you Outlaw Entertainment.

Smoke

Thank you Bella and Phiren Smoke! I will be sending in my app for all three events in FCGF as well. We're gonna have so much fun! Whoo Hoo!

Rev Willy Dunkum

WOW, this shoot is getting out of hand !!!!! Monkeys and lions and tigers and bears Oh My !!!!Whats next???? This shoot could be the Who's Who!!!!of CASWe are gonna need some big hands to hold this one together---Shaddi,,,, HELP us out..See Ya'll next week or the week after. T-Bone

You know that you have my help in any of them. Just point me in whatever direction!

I.M.

TBone.

Request for CAC.

Open the bar(it was too dry last year), move in the barber chair(Yup, with rocky Meadows in attendance) and start the karaoke machine(a little bit of the copperhead juice and I'll perform).

Thank you Bella and Phiren Smoke! I will be sending in my app for all three events in FCGF as well. We're gonna have so much fun! Whoo Hoo!

Rev Willy Dunkum

Way to go Reverend, let's make a match of it. We could throw in style points for who ever can choke and/or gag the most posse members, then if we need a tie breaker....oh I know we could have a spelling contest. :D

Smoke

Noz, we turned the Saloon over to Buckwheat and Stimey,, They said something about a Clubhouse.. We'll see... BUT if they don't pay their rent,,, would you be interested in taking the place over????? Rent is cheap and drinks are free !!!!

Mose, I don't have Open confirmations yet.

Noz, we turned the Saloon over to Buckwheat and Stimey,, They said something about a Clubhouse.. We'll see... BUT if they don't pay their rent,,, would you be interested in taking the place over????? Rent is cheap and drinks are free !!!!

Sorry TBone, I'm a participant not a proprieter!

• 2 weeks later...

I been shooting at the SMOKY MOUNTAIN SHOOTOUT and watching T-Bone and Nuttin shoot mounted and let this slip down to page 8.

So here is an update we are crowding a 130 shooters so far and phone calls everyday wanting in . This is gonna be big with many shooters making their first trip to the awsome facillities of the World Shooting Complex.

We have folks from all over this great nation coming to play in the first leg of the TRIPLE CROWN . YEA HAW. Who will be the Triple Crown Champs ?

I predect the team shoot will be some of the most fun we can have with our guns on just wait till ya see what we got cooked up for ya.

We tested out the new Karoke equipment last weekend at the CMSA nationals and the system is fantastic but I missed my SASS pards.I will just say that it was different with out all my SASS buddies.

SEE YA IN SPARTA

MOSE

WOW!!! I can't believe the last minute registrations for the Midwest Classic. We are soooooo excited. It looks like we are set to have the biggest Classic ever. It is going to be a blast. We are having a new addition to the match, kinda like a side match. On Friday after the main match stages we will be having a 3 man team shoot called The Kaskaskia Team Roundup. The teams will be randomly drawn by using your name badge. There will be 3 stages. Something about that 3 just fits into the triple crown. LOL Be sure to bring enough ammo to play in the team match with us.

There is still room for anyone who would like to shoot the Classic and get into the Triple Crown match. Just email me at kalexa3@yahoo.com with your information and I will get you added and you can pay when you get there.

See ya in Sparta,

Bella :D

Archived