SASS Wire Forum

Triple Crown News

Mose Spencer, SASS #63490

All my friends are headed to Sparta and I'm still in Texas. I will not be at the Match this year due to unforeseen attorney fee's you can ask for details from the Gang at the shoot or I can tell ya in person later on... Life is still good in Texas and I am happy as ever. Plans have changed for my future !!!! The Original Gun shop will re-open late fall 2011, yall wait to make your next purchase of firearms.....Need a deal CALL Bill !!!Still wish I was in Sparta...Rain or Not. Good luck to all and Oh Yea.. The Triple Crown is gonna get bigger next year. Yall have FUN !!!! T-Bone

I ain't never been aroun ye but once er twice but tha ones there will miss ye I'm sure! Hope it all goes well.

EEE

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me and you T-Bone. I am stuck here in Georgia wishin' I was in Sparta. But the weather here is as bad as there.

I have to stay and set up for Georgia State ( which RRR made an excuse to miss!!) BIG and Close!!!! 180 shooters as of today. Not to bad for a first time. I know there are more apps. in the mail.

But I sure do wish I was in Sparta!!!! Dang it!!!

T-Bone and Judge,

Hate to hear you can't make it. Hope to see you at the other two jewels of the Triple Crown.

Now for the great news. Rains have been pushed back to Saturday evening at the earliest. Highs in the upper 60s on Thursday, mid 70s Friday and Saturday.

See you all tomorrow.

Smoke

Well, I left on Wednesday and broke down within 100 miles of house, Home is still on mountain getting fixed, they tell me it will be Friday morning and I still plan to come on up Friday afternoon. I will shoot the last 5 stages at least, maybe they will let me do a shoot through if it does not cause too much trouble. If I cant, I will still get to shoot 5 stages and visit with my friends.

I talked to the Crew this morning and all is on trac.. I think 128 shooters signed up yeasterday and expect 23 more today..The rain is only a small set back, plenty of gravel on the range to walk on.. Mose and Nuttin have some fun stages set up and ready to go.. Back 40 and Slick pulled off another great Wild Bunch match...Ya'll have fun and wish I was there... Thanks everyone for your help and support.T-Bone

I talked to the Crew this morning and all is on trac.. I think 128 shooters signed up yeasterday and expect 23 more today..The rain is only a small set back, plenty of gravel on the range to walk on.. Mose and Nuttin have some fun stages set up and ready to go.. Back 40 and Slick pulled off another great Wild Bunch match...Ya'll have fun and wish I was there... Thanks everyone for your help and support.T-Bone

Hang in there. It will all work out. You will end up on top in the end.

Can't wait to see the new gun shop.

T-Bone you were so wright the range is out of this world.mose and Nuttin have done a greet job every ting went like clock work

well see you Mon. or Tues.

Hey Mose and Bone, due to me making a too-short right turn in the motorhome I managed to crunch the trailer, ladder, and motorhome. The fiberglass work is going to take 2 to 3 weeks to fix so we will have to miss the MWC and the GA state. We are signed up for the other two triple crown events and plan to make those.

Any refunds will be highly appreciated to:

Mike Ziegler

1326 Fieldcrest

New Braunfels, TX 37922

PS Sorry to miss all of our east TN, KY, AL, and GA shooting buddies...ugh! We do hope to visit Knoxville after the TX state match if we can manage to make that one without any further bus mishaps. See all you guys soon!

Well, there were quite a few of us that did not make it. I did not get the Motorhome back until 4:00 yesterday, figured I would be hard pressed to drive 7 hours after sitting around the repair facilities all day.

I am very sorry to posse 6 for leaving them short. I hope to meet everyone I missed this trip somewhere down the road

Mose and Bella, sorry to have missed the fun, I am sure it was a great match. See you all soon

Kid, I will forward this to Honey B', she does all the bookwork ''Match Administrator'' so the speak... I don't know how a refund would work after the match starts,Did you pay for the Triple Crown or just MWC ??Cross your fingers.....T-Bone

If Drifter and Kid would of showed up ,,,we would of had over 150 shooters....WOW ....Largest Classic ever.... Sign up for the SASS U.S.Open Championship Match. It's right around the summer [[[[sept.]]]and it will be time...... I wonder can we break 300 shooters ???? T-Bone

If Drifter and Kid would of showed up ,,,we would of had over 150 shooters....WOW ....Largest Classic ever.... Sign up for the SASS U.S.Open Championship Match. It's right around the summer [[[[sept.]]]and it will be time...... I wonder can we break 300 shooters ???? T-Bone

Well all 10 stages were great shot better today than the 3 misses yesterday

did not go to the fish fry lastnight wanted to be sober today i am driving so well be sober tonight

thanks for one helll of a match

Kid, I will forward this to Honey B', she does all the bookwork ''Match Administrator'' so the speak... I don't know how a refund would work after the match starts,Did you pay for the Triple Crown or just MWC ??Cross your fingers.....T-Bone

I think we signed up for all the events in the Triple Crown but sent checks in with each registration for the specific shoot. We are still planning on the Open and Commin-at-cha.

All of the posses were great!! I know 'cause I shot with all of them. Thanks to each and every one for allowing me to shoot with you as a vendor shooting through. Every one of you made me feel extremely welcome!

Congrats to Split Rail , Fire 'n' Fallback and Cleve. They finished 1-2-3 in Frontiersman!!

:FlagAm:CAP'N'BALLERS RULE!!! :FlagAm:

Just talked to Mose and Range is ready for the next match. Spring Roundup,,the Illinois. State Championships are next......Call up your best pard and ya'll ride out to the World Shooting Complex and shoot another Great Cowboy Action Match with the Kaskaskia Cowboys.... call Boben Weev he would get you signed up....May 19-22 of 2011..check out www.badlandsbar3.com for matchs near you in the multi match flyer.. Thanks everyone.. T-Bone

Archived