SASS Wire Forum

Triple Crown News

Mose Spencer, SASS #63490

Dang Bone, you, Mose, and Nuttin working out and all, I guess I will have to break out the hulla hoop to keep up with you top hands.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as I would enjoy making the 1400 mile round trip 2wice in 5 months I'm going to stick closer to home. The So.Carolina state match is that weekend and I have not shot it since it moved. Those guys always put on a great match when it was at Givhans Ferry and they always support us at the Ga. State match. have fun Dirt

I will make sure to bring some more cans. I never throw them out but I will be glad to pile them up for anyone :rolleyes:

T-Bone, you must be busy with the warmup match. I found this all the way back on page 6. Fixed that.

Good luck with the your warm-up match. I went to Possum last Saturday. Pretty bad exabation of Outlaw shooting. If you run into Boozy Creek, ask if he has any cookies left. (Lady T sent some with them, it is the only thing she really cooks so they are really good)

See you down the trail my friend.

T-Bone, you must be busy with the warmup match. I found this all the way back on page 6. Fixed that.

Good luck with the your warm-up match. I went to Possum last Saturday. Pretty bad exabation of Outlaw shooting. If you run into Boozy Creek, ask if he has any cookies left. (Lady T sent some with them, it is the only thing she really cooks so they are really good)

Hey Tombstone

The Cookies were Great ! I was only allowecd to have 2 cause of the diet thing and all but man they was good have a great time at winter range .

see ya soon

mose

Cookies?

Boozy Creek had cookies with him this weekend and I didn't get any?

All I got was Apple Pie.... they must have hid the cookies

Hey Tombstone

The Cookies were Great ! I was only allowecd to have 2 cause of the diet thing and all but man they was good have a great time at winter range .

see ya soon

mose

Mose we are all gonna have to go on a diet after the feast you made for us last Saturday.

Thank you again. It was a lot of fun.

For the record, I will not be at Winter Range but Lady Tombstone is going to vend. I am saving my vacation and money to make a big trip out for a few weeks during Comin Atcha.

Complacated Lady, although the cookies are good, the apple pie is my prefered. Like Mose, I need to limit the cookies but the apple pie I know about comes in a glass and I can have all I want of it.

Now if you could just move this show to West Virginia. We could surely use something like this to get out the shooters.

Lone Rider

Now if you could just move this show to West Virginia. We could surely use something like this to get out the shooters.

Lone Rider

hiya pard

we would love to find a good venu to host a shoot in your part of the world also .

ya never know where we might show up

Thanks for the compliment

mose

Tombstone, the cookies were great. I had to hide them or should I say put them in safe storage for the AFTER weekend crowd.. They were tooooo good to just pass them out.... Boozy Creek brought the Apple Pie and man was it good... Thanks to all who helped out with the weekend.... Another show comming soon...Look in the mail box I'm sending all of you a letter or atleast most of ya,,,,,well maybe some of you... Keep lookin !!!!!!!!!

All this here makes me wish I still lived in Texas!

Doesn't everyone wish they lived in Texas?

Now that should stir up some folks......

So Ethan... where in Southern California do you reside?

I grew up in Southern CA.

Left the Bar 3 around 9 a.m. Monday morning...70 some degrees. Pulled into the driveway last night around 7 p.m. near Kansas City...27 degrees. I WANNA GO BACK TO TEXAS TOO!

Turn around Titus, it was 84 yesterday.... Clear skies and plenty of food till spring..... I'm not much of a cook but I'll help out where I can... Big ride this weekend along the Red River.. Come on !!!!

Don't tempt me Bone, don't tempt me! Freezin rain and snow in the forecast for tomorrow. :angry: Wish I was still there!

• 2 weeks later...

Entry finally went out today. Can't wait.

Hey Titus, I finally picked up a '73 in .44 Special...now I just got to get it hot rodded before the Midwest CLassic. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Updated shooters list here http://www.badlandsbar3.com/MWC-ShooterList2011.htm

Well it is getting closer and closer we currently have 90 shooters on line with more rolling in daily for the Midwest Classic. We have alomost 50 folks shooting in the triple crown series as of this day and every person shooting the MWC wil stiil have the ablity to sign up and shoot the other 2 legs of the Triple Crown.We were at the range last week and worked out the food vendors and some last minute details. If you have not signed up yet its not to late, remember this is an inclusive match with lunch on both main match days, evening meals and entertainment on both match days ,we will have an on the range get together on side match evening also, all sidematches are included with long range , wild bunch, and a team mini match also.

The range looks great I made a video last week at the range and will post it soon.

We still have a couple more vendor spots open if anyone wants them contact Bella or Mose for more information vendors have a only a small daily fee to the state for use of the spot that includes power no other vendor fees are charged.

SEE YA AT SPARTA

MOSE

A vurtual list of Who's Who in CAS. Just doesnt get much better then this. Midwest, US Open, Commin Atcha, and just got my confirmation for Border Town. Going to be a good year assuming I can keep my job with all the traveling.T-Bone signed up as CC, give us mere mortals a chance

Hey Mose,

I think your mailbox for PMs is full and I got a kerrecshun or two to make. How do I get you otherwise?

-J.D.

Entry finally went out today. Can't wait.

Hey Titus, I finally picked up a '73 in .44 Special...now I just got to get it hot rodded before the Midwest CLassic. :D

I'll show ya mine if you'll show me yours! :P Glad ta hear ya gotcha one, Sarge. It's not lookin good for me to be there Thursday for the Wild Bunch Match. Dang job! Looks like Main Match only. See ya there!

Archived