SASS Wire Forum

Triple Crown News

Mose Spencer, SASS #63490

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
;) Doc you should go on family vacation with us!!!!

Your Pal,

Slick

I started the whole 15 minute thing on a family vacation! My daughter kept asking how much longer, first time, 15 minutes. After about 8 - 10 times of getting the same response, she quit!

The Triple Crown of Cowboy Action Shooting is sponsored in part by, Crown Royal!

I started the whole 15 minute thing on a family vacation! My daughter kept asking how much longer, first time, 15 minutes. After about 8 - 10 times of getting the same response, she quit!

The Triple Crown of Cowboy Action Shooting is sponsored in part by, Crown Royal!

We did the same thing with our kids except it was 30 minutes.

"how long til we get there?"

"30 more minutes"

They finally caught on the time we said that all the way from Texas to California

They stopped asking after that. :0

Looks like my crowns only going to have two.....um....whatever crowns have!

We aren't going to make the Midwest Classic but we do plan on the other two.

I just don't have enough time off from work.

Looks like my crowns only going to have two.....um....whatever crowns have!

We aren't going to make the Midwest Classic but we do plan on the other two.

I just don't have enough time off from work.

CL I will miss your smile at the classic but I will see ya at the other two.

CL I will miss your smile at the classic but I will see ya at the other two.

Thanks Mose I'm sure you will see me before then

Are y'all going to Bayou Blast?

Apps and check went in the mail today.

Now, how about some other Outlaws to play with T-Bone, Whiskey Creek and Me?

The check is in the mail and apps for all three events...The dates marked for vacation days from work....YEE HAW.....lets get it on........ Doc will be talking to ya about your bunkhouse at the classic and open...looks like the borrowed rv for cominatcha is a go......see yall soon... ;);)

We did the same thing with our kids except it was 30 minutes.

"how long til we get there?"

"30 more minutes"

They finally caught on the time we said that all the way from Texas to California

They stopped asking after that. :0

No, No! It was always 66 miles and 66 minutes to get there. Where is it? Straight up and a mile east.

For some reason my children don't believe anything I tell them.

Confirmation on Bayou Blast, Room at the Saloon at Possum Trot. CAC and Open entries going in.... Life is good!

And for Buck,

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

We tried to escape the cold and snow so we went ahead to TEXAS early to work on some new things to add to the Triple Crown Events. We arrived to find a 10 year snow and colder than all get out .

We went to our first mounted shoot in Texarkana where T-Bone showed em that ground shootin cowboys can ride also.

We are working on some great things to add to all 3 events they will stand above the corn when it all comes together.

Stay tuned to this Bat channel for more to come.

See Ya .

MOSE

Hotel reservations made and apps sent for US Open and Comin At Cha.

Is it Sep yet???

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

No, No! It was always 66 miles and 66 minutes to get there. Where is it? Straight up and a mile east.

For some reason my children don't believe anything I tell them.

Confirmation on Bayou Blast, Room at the Saloon at Possum Trot. CAC and Open entries going in.... Life is good!

And for Buck,

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

See you at Bayou Blast

Sorry I been a little Quite for the last few days,,, I have been opening Triple Crown Entries everyday... WOW,, Thanks,,,, This is the only Multi Match Championship Ever !!!!!! Went to the movies tonight and few asleep in the chair, I spilled my 5 dollar popcorn and 3.50 Sprite... I had to sneak out of the movie because it looked like I pee'd all over myself.... Diden't get to see the end of the movie,,, oh well,,,, next time I'll put the Sprite in the Holder. See ya'll soon... T-Bone

We had a big day around the ranch today... We rode horses, cooked BBQ, played checkers out in the barn. After that we went to Old Washington, Ar. If your driving down I- 30 just north od Texarkana about 30 miles turn off and see the old historic town. We took the tour and was impressed to say the least. Take the short drive past Wal-Mart for 6miles you'll drive right through it.. It's living History...... Oh Yea,,,Got more entries in today... Thanks from all of us to You...

Mose, I helped Honey B design those buckles... She is the best !!!! www.badlandsbar3.com WOW !!!!! We still need Sprite..... and pizza....and banana nut bread...and some cookies --- Fannie.....and something really sweet...and something else....ice cream... that's it,,,it goes good together on a cold Winter night.... More Triple Crown entries today. Ya'll check it out and lets have some fun... T-Bone

Triple crown entries are coming in every day .

Honey b has designed the coolest first ever series of buckles for all three matches.

I tell ya with the sellout of winter range and the way these matches are coming together I think this is going to be a GREAT !!! year for SASS.

Check your mail often for fantastic things coming your way .,

Remember "this much fun should be OUTLAWED"

MOSE

All I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dates aren't good for my schedule. but WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheyenne

Great looking buckles, now just got to figure out how to one back to Tennessee. At least I will get to see them up close and personally at each match.

Good job guys, anything you all need help with let me know

There I was again, all by myself when I saw Mose Spencer and Nuttin Graceful rounding the corner a foot racing. Mose was tight and leaning into the corner while Nuttin tried to make a move on the go-around outside..This really did happen folks. Ole nuttin caught Mose in a tight footrace just because they broke out into the open... We have been running -jumpin'-joggin' doing push ups and working out to the oldies with Richard Simmons [ Uptown and Downtown ]in the mornings. Today it was a brisk 14 degrees outside when we took off jogging down the road and 14 when we got back,, only went 1.5 mile but it sure was cold...The Bar 3 Fitness Center will be open early Spring if this experiment has a positive outcome !!!!!! Thank you and goodnight. T-Bone

TBone, ya'all went and got me excited about shootin again. Since moving to the coast it's been hard to get to local clubs, few and far between, but the island is nice, when it's not ,raining,sleeting ,windin. I am sending my app in for the US Open and expect to b at Comin at Cha as well. Great looking buckles, I want one.

Dirt "the island boy"

Archived