SASS Wire Forum

Trade pending Non Sass Gun: Moved to Communist NY and Now they Say My AK 47 Yugo Underfolder is Bad anyone interseted?

So as some of you know I am in the process of moving and the Ever warm and friendly state of New York has deemed my AK 47 Yugo underfolder a bad choice to own, it is scary.

All my wordly possesions with the exception of my guns are on a truck in storage for a while while my wife and I try to close on a house, so I have the gun with me and it is a yugoslavian underfolder Ak 47 in 762x39 with the slant muzzle break I have 5 30 round mags for it as well.

I am looking for a straight up trade with a Pard for something legal or not so bad that can be used for hunting in NY I just finished a great transaction here with Viejo Loco SASS #71827 for a 6.5 x55 so dont need one of em but I am interested in :

308 , 7 mm , 270, 300 win etc, if anyone is interested let me know.

I am attaching a link to pics not of the gun my camera is on the truck, I have a friend that is in town monday and I can get some pics then but let me tell you about my Rebellious AK.

This gun has had about 150-170 rounds of 762 39 rounds fired through it I always clean it after shooting that seems kinda silly for an Ak.

The only cosmetic difference on this than a new one is that I used brownells marine corp green paint to paint the front fore grip and the pistol grip(this can be removed easily with some thinner, did not mar the gun), and there are small teeth marks on the slant break where I had to use a pair of vice grips to remove it CAI lock tights them on.

Other than that looks brand new .

I saw the nifty post on commercial posting and values. I am realistic on this on gun broker these go new from $530 on up I bought this as an Anti Obama election gun in december of 2008 and gently shot it a few times I would be keeping it if I could.

Looking for a trade on a long gun and am wide open to offers will consider anything you might have in good shape levers bolts varmint etc,.

I will pay my end if you pay yours.

I have approximately 450-550 rounds of fmj wolf that could be used in the trade but it is a bulky item so lets keep that in mind on values and shipping thanks and enjoy all you free states. ( I came from Florida the adjustment period is setting in) oh yeah and did I mention snow.

So as some of you know I am in the process of moving and the Ever warm and friendly state of New York has deemed my AK 47 Yugo underfolder a bad choice to own, it is scary.

All my wordly possesions with the exception of my guns are on a truck in storage for a while while my wife and I try to close on a house, so I have the gun with me and it is a yugoslavian underfolder Ak 47 in 762x39 with the slant muzzle break I have 5 30 round mags for it as well.

I am looking for a straight up trade with a Pard for something legal or not so bad that can be used for hunting in NY I just finished a great transaction here with Viejo Loco SASS #71827 for a 6.5 x55 so dont need one of em but I am interested in :

308 , 7 mm , 270, 300 win etc, if anyone is interested let me know.

I am attaching a link to pics not of the gun my camera is on the truck, I have a friend that is in town monday and I can get some pics then but let me tell you about my Rebellious AK.

This gun has had about 150-170 rounds of 762 39 rounds fired through it I always clean it after shooting that seems kinda silly for an Ak.

The only cosmetic difference on this than a new one is that I used brownells marine corp green paint to paint the front fore grip and the pistol grip(this can be removed easily with some thinner, did not mar the gun), and there are small teeth marks on the slant break where I had to use a pair of vice grips to remove it CAI lock tights them on.

Other than that looks brand new .

I saw the nifty post on commercial posting and values. I am realistic on this on gun broker these go new from $530 on up I bought this as an Anti Obama election gun in december of 2008 and gently shot it a few times I would be keeping it if I could.

Looking for a trade on a long gun and am wide open to offers will consider anything you might have in good shape levers bolts varmint etc,.

I will pay my end if you pay yours.

I have approximately 450-550 rounds of fmj wolf that could be used in the trade but it is a bulky item so lets keep that in mind on values and shipping thanks and enjoy all you free states. ( I came from Florida the adjustment period is setting in) oh yeah and did I mention snow.

well if your interested i have a 95 marlin in 450+120 rds ammo goes with it...it should be legal in NY. and it shoots good.

Let me know if interested. see my post on non sass guns for sale or trade for pic.s

squatter

Archived