SASS Wire Forum

For Sale: 1873 Uberti 44-40 and 1897 12 gauge

Jackpine Bill

For your pleasure and enjoyment:

1873 Cimarron Uberti 44/40 Smooth, but unaltered action. 24 1/4 inch barrel. Stock has one ding and two small scratches on bottom edge. Otherwise, is very nice condition. $800

1897 12 gauge non-takedown Chinese clone. Stamped Kuandian China CAI Georgia VT. Action is pretty smooth for a clone. $350

http://s1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff398/...ll/Sass%20wire/

Face to Face sale only.

Am located in Casa Grande for the winter and will be at many of the monthly shoots from Cowtown to Tombstone.

Will be at Tombstone this Sat, Jan 8th and in Yuma next week for Territorial Prison Breakout.

Will consider trades.

Thanks for looking.

Jackpine Bill

Hey Jackpine, if you don't get any takers down south, bring'er back north with ya. 44-40 is my favorite flavor! See ya when the snow melts.

Howdy Rev,

That should be about mid-July, right??????!!!!!!!!

Keep warm up there.

Jackpine

How was Minnesota?

We missed you.

See you in Tombstone next week we hope.

Windy City Red

Hey Red,

Good to hear from you. Got out of the frozen tundru and here last week. Shot in Tombstone yesterday. Had hoped to see you there.

Next weekend in Tombstone?? Does that mean Alter Valley is not shooting at Three Points?

I am shooting the Breakout in Yuma next weekend, but hope to cross trails soon. Give the Dancer a hug for me.

Jackpine

1873 Cimarron Uberti 44/40 Smooth, but unaltered action. 24 1/4 inch barrel. Stock has one ding and two small scratches on bottom edge. Otherwise, is very nice condition. $800

1897 12 gauge non-takedown Chinese clone. Stamped Kuandian China CAI Georgia VT. Action is pretty smooth for a clone. $350

Face to Face sale only.

Am located in Casa Grande for the winter and will be at many of the monthly shoots from Cowtown to Tombstone.

Will be at Tombstone this Sat, Jan 8th and in Yuma next week for Territorial Prison Breakout.

Will consider trades.

Thanks for looking.

Jackpine Bill

BTT For Wild BILL!!

Guest Woody Canton

Face to Face sale only.

Will consider trades.

Thanks for looking.

Jackpine Bill

:blush: Hey

Jackpine,

Did you sell the Sharps?

Woody Canton

Hey Woody,

No. Really haven't tried. Figured I would hold on to it till next spring. Maybe put it out then. Get a queezy feeling everytime I sell a gun. I am much better at buying than selling!!!!! Brought the Shiloh along to AZ. Hope to shoot it in Yuma this weekend.

Keep warm up there,

Jackpine

Guest Woody Canton

Yes Sir,

It is cold.

There is a shoot at the end of Jan. in St. Cloud in the making.

Going to shoot two stages and then go in for Chili. Then shoot two more and eat some more.

It is a Chili shoot! Ever since I shot your Sharps last fall I have been fighting off the urge.

Out of the blue, a Shiloh caught up with me when I was vulnerable.

See you in the spring.

Woody

Woody,

I bet you were just having a drink and that Shiloh just slipped up next to you at the bar and asked you to buy it a drink. Next thing you knew, you had taken her home. It all started out so innocently!!!!

Anyway, congrats. If the question is Sharps, Shiloh is never the wrong answer.

Say Hi to the folks at Granite City. I hope you all have Chili, but are not.

Hi back to my Cuz.

Jackpine

Archived