SASS Wire Forum

Need Prayers Please

Dewey Cheatem, SASS #75620

Dont want to do into details but please pray for me and my 3 year old twins Mayson and Shelby. We are going thru a lot right now with their mom walking out on us. Please pray for the right thing to be done by the court system and God.

Thank you in advance to all of my extended family.

DC

Dewey,

Let me say first GOD is in control and he will not put more on you than you can bear. I am praying for you pard and please please try this until you get council!

1. ger the book or audio tapes "the five love languages" together if possible

2. Watch the movie "fireproof" together if possible

Hey man remember a child, and even more twins are very very stressful in a relationship. Divorce is not the answer bro... good luck!!!

Vance

Hope the Lord looks kindly on you , my friend.

Call me if I can help!

LORD GOD, please heal this family, wrap your loving arms around them and quiet their souls and draw them close to you. Most of all LORD may your will be done in the life's of this dear family. In Jesus precious name , amen and amen

Prayers on the way for you & the kids from Dakota Skipper & Prairie Dawg

Dewey,

Let me say first GOD is in control and he will not put more on you than you can bear. I am praying for you pard and please please try this until you get council!

Hey man remember a child, and even more twins are very very stressful in a relationship. Divorce is not the answer bro... good luck!!!

Vance

I also highly recommend the book "The Five Love Languages" to anyone wanting to improve any relationship.

God loves you, We all love you

You are a good man. Please remember what I told you my friend.... bite that tongue in half if you have to....she is still their mother.

Always put them first. You won't regret it.

Constantly ask God to show you what He wants you to do and don't try to make your own solutions.

You and your little ones are going to be just fine.

Prayers up for you and the babies. May God hold you and them in his loving arms and give you the support you need.May god hold your wife in his arms and give her the feeling of you and her babies with out her and show her what she will miss.

Will keep you all in our prayers.

It is always harder when kids are involved.

But hope you know that if you need anything.

We are just a phone call away.

If you just want to talk, let off steam, whatever.

We are here for you.

And if you need, that truck of mine can be headed

your way in no time.

LORD GOD, please heal this family, wrap your loving arms around them and quiet their souls and draw them close to you. Most of all LORD may your will be done in the life's of this dear family. In Jesus precious name , amen and amen

+1 AMEN

Roy

You got it Dewey. God has a plan. Pray, pray and then pray some more. You've got my number if you need ANYTHING.

Tonic

Dewey,

I have no doubt that you will "Cowboy Up" and do what's right for yourself and your kids. The pain, confusion, questions and stress will go away soon. Have faith and trust your friends. Sounds like you have a lot of good ones.

Prayers Up.

Dewey,

Vance

The movie "fireproof" is very good, and would highly recommend it. My family has you in our prayers.

God loves you, We all love you

You are a good man. Please remember what I told you my friend.... bite that tongue in half if you have to....she is still their mother.

Always put them first. You won't regret it.

Constantly ask God to show you what He wants you to do and don't try to make your own solutions.

You and your little ones are going to be just fine.

Like she said

We will be praying for yall

Briscoe

Dont want to do into details but please pray for me and my 3 year old twins Mayson and Shelby. We are going thru a lot right now with their mom walking out on us. Please pray for the right thing to be done by the court system and God.

Thank you in advance to all of my extended family.

DC

Dewey, how can I help?. PLEASE LET ME KNOW, Dirt

Thank you all for the encouraging words and prayers. Keep them coming as they are greatly needed.

Fireproof-Great movie for any couple

Five Love Languages-Great book but only if you follow it

Love Dares- Great book based off of Fireprooof

All of things makes no difference if your both not committed.

DC

Archived