SASS Wire Forum

all sales completed.

Link fixed.

Tinker I do have a nice belt, will post pics and a price.

Need to open up pics to public B) SORRY- Saw password on 2nd look B)

Kinda wist i wud'nt fixin to git one them Chipindale 1911-22's -

I'd grab one the single 6ers B)

Sidewinder,

Sorry to hear of your lost of employment.

I would also like to know how long to the center hole on your gun belt ?

Thanks,

Fallon

P.S. Your mail box is full.

38" to the center hole.

I was laid off in October, so no trades please. Sale will be withdrawn if UI checks arrive prior to selling any items. Thx, and this is killing me.

Browning (Miroku made) limited edition, high-grade 1886 src in 45-70. This is the 1 of 3000 carbine and is in excellent condition. There is a very small depression on the butt stock from being in the back of the safe. Nicely figured checkered walnut stock & forearm, grayed steel receiver, engraving and gold inlays of bear and deer on each side of the receiver. 22"” round barrel is a glossy deep blue. Blade front sight with a ladder rear sight. Date of manufacture is 1992. I've have owned this gun for the last 7 years and I put 1 box of commercially loaded black powder ammo through it. Original owner shot less than 50 rounds total through it. Holds 7 1. Comes with original box but no paperwork. $1,350.00

Uberti made 1873 Winchester sporting rifle. Chambered in 45LC, with a 24 1/4"” octagon barrel, case hardened receiver, butt plate and lever. This was my back-up gun in CAS competition and the action was smoothed over by Bob Shaw (noted CAS gunsmith) at Walker '47 when I lived out in CA. No short stroke or other mods made to the gun, but it cycles like hot butter. Has not been fired since work performed in 2006. Will include leather protective butt cover. Holds 13 + 1. Have original box and paperwork. $700.00

Matched set of stainless steel Ruger Vaqueros (old model). Chambered in .45LC with 7 1/2"” barrels, elk horn grips by Pat Grashorn (Grashorn Gunworks) and the complete Colterization process as advertised by Bob Shaw at Walker '47. http://www.walker47.com/w47/services/gun colt.htm

Guns have not been fired since work was performed in 2006. Will only sell as a set so please don't ask for a single revolver sale. Have original gray boxes and paperwork. $1,300.00

Custom made 'Pony Deal' double holster rig made for the 7 1/2"” stainless steel Rugers advertised above. This was probably one of the very last pieces of work Big Ed completed before losing his shop (San Pedro Saddlery) in Tombstone, AZ. It took quite a bit of effort to get this delivered and when it finally was, the belt was not the size I ordered. Guns have only been holstered in it twice and both were photo ops. Rig was never worn in competition. Will include a black leather SASS type badge holder and a black leather & horse hair 20 round ammo strip. (my SASS alias is engraved in the leather, but it's not noticeable. Have San Pedro Saddlery certificate to go with it. $475.00 KNIFE NOT INCLUDED!

Set of old model (3 screw) unconverted Ruger Single Sixes in .22. (not the convertible models) Manufacture dates are 1953 & 1956. Have assorted grip panels and will pull the grips off to verify XR3 & XR3-Red frames. One frame was powdered coated, the other aluminum frame was stripped and poorly re-blued. Will sell separately. I had planned to have these guns worked on and cosmetically matched, but it never happened, so they look like what they are, 50 year old guns. $225.00 each.

TTN imported 1878 12 gauge, hammered SxS shotgun. Barrel length is 20"”, 3"” chambers, walnut stock. These things are tanks and are one of the most solid CAS type shotguns I've ever used. In excellent condition. Will include leather protective butt cover. Winchester AA Featherlite's is the only shell ever fired out of this SxS. $350.00

Click link for pictures. Password is: cowboy

http://s455.photobucket.com/albums/qq278/SATX/For%20Sale/

I'll take the 73 rifle if is is still available.

Hello, Do you have a 12 gage shotgun belt for sale? my waist is a 34. pic please to loveranch@verizon.net Tinker :FlagAm:

Tinker, I posted pics of the shotshell belt. Click the original link and you'll find them. It's a large, since I wore this over my vest and chaps. I did the spots and silver dollar conchos myself.

http://www.triplek.com/Products/id/38/grp/63/prd/84/

$80 + shipping

I don't know if you had heard the news, but Mr. Bob Shaw passed away about a month ago, don't know the details but I do know that he was able to get out and shoot with his SASS friends that day. I know that he was survived by his wife and I also believe that they had children, I am sure that someone else who knows him better can provide us with more details. He worked with Andy at Walker '47, I know that Andy took it pretty hard as they were pretty close). His work was absolutely excellent and anyone that gets the firearms that he worked on is getting one hell of deal! I have held and shot many guns that he worked on and they are slicker than goose s*$, believe me!

BullWhacker

I don't know if you had heard the news, but Mr. Bob Shaw passed away about a month ago, don't know the details but I do know that he was able to get out and shoot with his SASS friends that day. I know that he was survived by his wife and I also believe that they had children, I am sure that someone else who knows him better can provide us with more details. He worked with Andy at Walker '47, I know that Andy took it pretty hard as they were pretty close). His work was absolutely excellent and anyone that gets the firearms that he worked on is getting one hell of deal! I have held and shot many guns that he worked on and they are slicker than goose s*$, believe me!

BullWhacker

A believe that Bob had a heart attack on his way home from a match that day. He was found a day or so later, he had pulled off the highway and parked where he died in his car. Bob Shaw was my gunsmith and a very good friend. His work was second to none. Bob will always be sorely missed by all who ever knew him.

Roy

Howdy. Sorry to see about your layoff. I was laid off from 1-10 to 5-5-2010. Cut expences and just bought necessities. Things are better now, still recovering financially. Did not have to thin the herd. Will pray, prayed for you and yours. There is hope.

I do know that when you buy guns they cost money. When you sell them, they sell for more money. When you buy guns again they cost more money. Don't thin the herd to far.

GOD Bless....................

Sidewinder,

I feel your pain

I got laid off last April and being almost 60 yrs old and in a high unemployment state like Michigan things are pretty tight around here too.

Hang in there and things will get better.

Good Luck!!!!

Here's a bump to the top for ya.

I was laid off in October, so no trades please. Sale will be withdrawn if UI checks arrive prior to selling any items. Thx, and this is killing me.

Browning (Miroku made) limited edition, high-grade 1886 src in 45-70. This is the 1 of 3000 carbine and is in excellent condition. There is a very small depression on the butt stock from being in the back of the safe. Nicely figured checkered walnut stock & forearm, grayed steel receiver, engraving and gold inlays of bear and deer on each side of the receiver. 22"” round barrel is a glossy deep blue. Blade front sight with a ladder rear sight. Date of manufacture is 1992. I've have owned this gun for the last 7 years and I put 1 box of commercially loaded black powder ammo through it. Original owner shot less than 50 rounds total through it. Holds 7 1. Comes with original box but no paperwork. $1,350.00

Set of old model (3 screw) unconverted Ruger Single Sixes in .22. (not the convertible models) Manufacture dates are 1953 & 1956. Have assorted grip panels and will pull the grips off to verify XR3 & XR3-Red frames. One frame was powdered coated, the other aluminum frame was stripped and poorly re-blued. Will sell separately. I had planned to have these guns worked on and cosmetically matched, but it never happened, so they look like what they are, 50 year old guns. $225.00 each.

Three screw Single Sixs' .22 LR, 225.00 ea = $450.00 for pair. I'll take both. PM me with particulars. (Adress etc) textac@sbcglobal.net

Sidewinder, Ya there?? No answer to mail or PM

Al

Sidewinder, sent ya' an "I'll Takem" on the Single Sixes on 1/9/11. No reply yet. Hope maybe ya found employment.

Al

Ref 1873 rifle: I have sent the funds and an ffl to your address, let me know when it is shipped. Doc Clint

Ref 1873 rifle: I have sent the funds and an ffl to your address, let me know when it is shipped. Doc Clint

Pm sent with info.

All other items have been sold. My mailbox was full, so all PM's I did receive were responded to. Thx.

Archived