SASS Wire Forum

Where's my thread?

Helen Brimstone

I was at a Cub Scout meeting and now I don't see my thread. Did somebody say something bad? Did I miss anything?

Which one ... lol...

And I am not sure where it went.. it was here a minute ago. It could be that we posted the name of a retailer or sometime?

Ya know, if it was pulled, it would be nice if they could take 30 seconds and send a PM or e-mail telling us why. Knowledge might prevent it from happening again, just my thought! :wub:

I'm wondering if it might've been accidently zapped...? I was reading it, and it disappeared about the time the one on Jefferson was closed. "Collateral damage?"

Sure seemed benign enough... just a new member thanking folks for suggestions on duds and a few folks welcoming her. :wub:

Uh... Mr Harris? Double IC Choke on the moderatin' scattergun~? :)

Now, I once had a green canoe disappear from beside the garage... :wub:

I hope it wasn't something I said or posted. If it was, I'd like to know what it was so I can do better in the fututre.

Gee, Griz... could it have been sumpin' 'bout your short skirt and corset...? :wub:

Oops! Wrong thread!! :wub:

Gee, Griz... could it have been sumpin' 'bout your short skirt and corset...? :wub:

Oops! Wrong thread!! ^_^

Thanks, Hardpan... now I have to poke my minds eye out... :wub::):D

Vaya con Dios

I'm wondering if it might've been accidently zapped...? I was reading it, and it disappeared about the time the one on Jefferson was closed. "Collateral damage?"

I read the Jefferson one. It didn't seem out of line yesterday morning. Kind of informative. Did somebody get out of line?

Black Harris may have just gotten up in a bad mood and needed to kill something.

Black Harris may have just gotten up in a bad mood and needed to kill something.

Them grandma Cub Scout leaders do make easy targets... :wub:

Well, I didn't say anything, nor did I post any photos...lol.. so I must be innocent this time.. lol PM to HB... coming up.. lol

I think that when they cranked the squirrels up again to get this site running better they may have short circuited one or two of them, but all seems to be better and back in shape. I think that when they were doing a reboot or a reload or a rewind or what ever they do with the rubber bands, some threads got misplaced....yeah, that's the word, misplaced!!

I feel so much better now.... I thought that only happened to me and BH was messing with me knowing I would take to increasing my wine/whine by making more posts..... lol... He likes it when I post, I just know he does.. lol

Archived