SASS Wire Forum

Hey Deja!

Helen Brimstone

Thanks for the good ideas regarding where to shop for clothes. I ordered an outfit from Recollections and am really anxious to receive it and wear it to our next event at the end of January! I'll keep your suggestions in mind when I look for more outfits. Thanks so much for taking the time to help me out!! Much appreciated!

Someday I might even think about guns!! :rolleyes:

Helen

Uh.....I'm just a man here.....but......uh....ifin' ya aint done it yet.......

Check out da CC.

Real.....uh.....good ads der !! :rolleyes:

Uh.....I'm just a man here.....but......uh....ifin' ya aint done it yet.......

Check out da CC.

Real.....uh.....good ads der !! :rolleyes:

Howdy Hawk!

I'm still waiting to receive my first Chronicle, but I have some borrowed ones and they're good readin'! Thanks for the advice. I'm much obliged for any and all suggestions!! Keep 'em comin'!!

Helen

Thanks for the good ideas regarding where to shop for clothes. I ordered an outfit from Recollections and am really anxious to receive it and wear it to our next event at the end of January! I'll keep your suggestions in mind when I look for more outfits. Thanks so much for taking the time to help me out!! Much appreciated!

Someday I might even think about guns!! :rolleyes:

Helen

Recollections is a great site but I am pretty tight.. lol.. And I love my guns and tend to spend more on them and the leather than on other stuff... SASS is cool that way, you get to decide for yourself what is the best route for you!!! I love SASS,,, love guns.. click bang is even on a set of pillow cases that I have .. lol.. So, you have to post your outfits, they did tell ya that right? loll Just kidding..

Uh...Just one more thing.....

Think bout comin' over to da "Darkside". :rolleyes: Ya wont be sorry !!! :FlagAm:

Uh....one more thing,one more once......

What ever guns ya git, I'd advise checkin' out LIberty Leather" fer a costum made rig.

He's also a SASS member. :lol:

i get to check out H B in fresno in a couple of weeks:>)

Oh yeah...Rub it in, why dont cha !!! :rolleyes:

Hey, guys you are going to scare her off.. she doesn't even have her guns yet.. lol... Nah.. i bet she was warned about the teasing on here.. lol..

Miss Helen,

Check out www.carolinabelles.net.

If you can not find out about clothes and guns over there,you probably do not want to know! Tell them Winston Dawg sent ya!

Also check their classifieds,sometimes have gently used clothing.

Hugs WD

"click bang is even on a set of pillow cases that I have .. lol.. "

Deja, it is not nice to write such things that can be taken in double entendre-ish ways, especially when I'm eating soup for lunch. The 'puter monitor is all messy now with beans and cabbage.

Or maybe I'm just the only one warped enough to think of your comment is such loutish terms. :wub: I have been accused of such behavior before.

Have a good day!

P.S. Why are you not set up to receive PMs? I tried sending one last weekend and noticed it couldn't be done.

i get to check out H B in fresno in a couple of weeks:>)

Well Bo, I expect a full report and pix if possible..

curley who may have to come back to Fresno sooner than later....ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

...is this the lost thread???

...well, it's right here!!!!

Recollections is a great site but I am pretty tight.. lol.. And I love my guns and tend to spend more on them and the leather than on other stuff... SASS is cool that way, you get to decide for yourself what is the best route for you!!! I love SASS,,, love guns.. click bang is even on a set of pillow cases that I have .. lol.. So, you have to post your outfits, they did tell ya that right? loll Just kidding..

Deja, I like the way you think!

There are always guns I can use until I can find exactly the ones I'm looking for. I used to shoot often at the range, but that was years ago, and my eyes sure ain't what they used to be. I need lots of practice, so actually competing is still down the road apiece. Because of my line of work, I don't get much opportunity to play frilly dress-up, so I'm kinda looking forward to that part of the SASS experience!

Miss Helen,

Check out www.carolinabelles.net.

If you can not find out about clothes and guns over there,you probably do not want to know! Tell them Winston Dawg sent ya!

Also check their classifieds,sometimes have gently used clothing.

Hugs WD

Thank you kindly, WD. I'll check it out!

"click bang is even on a set of pillow cases that I have .. lol.. "

Deja, it is not nice to write such things that can be taken in double entendre-ish ways, especially when I'm eating soup for lunch. The 'puter monitor is all messy now with beans and cabbage.

Or maybe I'm just the only one warped enough to think of your comment is such loutish terms. <_< I have been accused of such behavior before.

Have a good day!

P.S. Why are you not set up to receive PMs? I tried sending one last weekend and noticed it couldn't be done.

You can PM me.. honest.. sometimes my box is full is all.. ... Ah...... Charlies... you are toooo funny... So, yes I have a set of burgandy pillow cases and they have iron on letters and one says Click the other says Bang.. anddddddddd?????? lol.. go ahead explain for me...

Deja, I like the way you think!

There are always guns I can use until I can find exactly the ones I'm looking for. I used to shoot often at the range, but that was years ago, and my eyes sure ain't what they used to be. I need lots of practice, so actually competing is still down the road apiece. Because of my line of work, I don't get much opportunity to play frilly dress-up, so I'm kinda looking forward to that part of the SASS experience!

Do as you please HBs/// but even if you along do it once, you have to fire off a whole set with Black powder.. You will be hooked.. I have been hooked on guns since I was just a child. Dad took me to the barn to be his favorite son since I listened and minded really well... lol.. and laugh too much around house hold chemicals. I guess.. lol.. The next thing I knew I had moved up from cap guns to BBs and then a little 22.... I never looked back. while all the girls played with dolls I played with cutting horse, cattle, guns and my best firends were all boys so I swam in the river, hockey skated, and learned to climb ropes like tarzen.. lol... I will admit every cowboy and indian event did place me in the the indian bareback pony category.. lol.. So, jeans, boots, a hat and not a thought past having fun for years. the gifts that God gave me and Dad helped me find are not going to be the same for you... So you may just dress up look pretty and be so darn much fun none of the rest of it will matter... but I think you would like shooting... just cuz you look brave in your photo.. you don't have to see to shoot, lol... you just have to aim safely, and pull the trigger.. the point is having fun.. not being great at it.. if you pass over the fun part fo the fast and good part you will miss out on the best parts of life...

Oh.... HBs.. you need to thank Dutchees.. he is very cool about trying to get links for all the girls... lol... huh dutchessss???? lol

Oh.... HBs.. you need to thank Dutchees.. he is very cool about trying to get links for all the girls... lol... huh dutchessss???? lol

Yup, .... I am UNIQUE. <_<

Hey Miz Helen.

This site, Work n Ranch is the best vendor we have come across. She will work with you on any costuming idea you might have. She's made a couple of hats for Lorrie that match individual dress Lorrie has. Prices are certainly in line with what you will find else where but the service alone is worth the cost.

Give them a look.

http://stores.work-n-ranch.com/

Hey Miz Helen.

This site, Work n Ranch is the best vendor we have come across. She will work with you on any costuming idea you might have. She's made a couple of hats for Lorrie that match individual dress Lorrie has. Prices are certainly in line with what you will find else where but the service alone is worth the cost.

Give them a look.

http://stores.work-n-ranch.com/

They are nice people, really nice too Nozberrys..

Helen, you can contact "Ned Buckshot" here on da wire fer a rig. Some of his work can be seen in a few mags dat cary sa guns !!

Eyes aint so good ? Mine aint none too good kneether.

Me and a SASS Pard have a runnin' bet. Da bet is da next to last one on da score sheet has to buy da last one on da score sheet a steak !!

So don't worry bout bein good, or fast or lightin' fast...

BE SAFE AND HAVE FUN !! :D

Archived