SASS Wire Forum

GoodWill Shopping

Curley Cole, SASS #56849

Today I may have passed on a cool opp. Went to local Goodwill Store. They had a pair of LEATHER pants cut much like a pair of Levis. they were dark brown. Brand new, still had the Wilson Leather Store tag on them... They were just a bit too big for me, but how cool would that be....Cowboy with leather britches...

check yer 2nd hand stores ya never know ( I got a couple of old records that are missing in my collection for 99cents...

curley

GW Fashions

My favorite store!

Many of my favorite cowgirl clothes came from there, including my suede britches!

Gotta Goodwill story for you...

Once I was there as they were closing for the day. All I was buying was a corset and a dress I could wear to Sunday School.

The cashier looked at the corset, then looked at me...then looked over at the manager and said "should we show her?"

So the manager tells me they have some stuff "In the back" that they can't put out because it's not appropriate for children to see....

Of course I'm curious sooooo

She takes me in the back and there is this entire rack full of ....um.....uhh

Adult items....

Fetish stuff...

Lace panties, vinyl dresses, rubber suits, chains....

Apparently some store went out of business and donated all of that stuff to Goodwill!

So the next time you are at GW Fashions ask to see the stuff in the back Ha!

Found a wool, made in England overcoat in a Lutheran thrift store for $3.00. Looked brand new. Fits over my guns and shotgun belt. It's also very warm. I have also found several pairs of braces for 50 cents each. I also bought a set of flannel sheets for a dollar, they make great gun cleaning patches.

Went in one while in Round Rock the other day and wished i was a smaller staue of a man, cause they had some real good stuff... never hurts to look cause you never know what you'll find

Went in one while in Round Rock the other day and wished i was a smaller staue of a man, cause they had some real good stuff... never hurts to look cause you never know what you'll find

The Goodwill in Round Rock is one of the good ones. I always try to stop there when I can.

Old Top's Stetson

They were a size 36.

And I know several cowboys that buys all their outfits at second hand rose's...

I got a Stetson for a good price at one in Riverside. It was real tight and I thought I could stretch it to fit. Well, I never did make it comofrotalbe. So, you know where it ended up.....Fitting perfectly on Old Top's head

curley

Archived