SASS Wire Forum

LAST STAND TARGETS ARE HUGE....STILL ROOM FOR MORE SHOOTERS

Korupt Karl

Looks like the weather is going to be in the 70s. Talked with Wahwahootee and he said they still have room for some more shooters.

The stages were reworked to include adding about twenty feet to the berms and moving stages 9 and 10....and THE TARGETS ARE HUGE....at one point I couldn't see Preacherman as he walked behind one...

The targets are blue which are easy to pick up in the sights and the props are cool as usual....so if you have a last minute change of heart.

COME ON DOWN>

KK

Dang it KK, Preacherman is skinnier then I iz.... B)

See y'all tumorree afturnune.... :FlagAm:

Lookin forwert tu a gud taim.... ;)

Cheyenne, whoze always lukin tu hav a gud taim, Culpepper

Hey KK,

If'n I can hide behind them then they are HUGE.

Preacherman can hide behind a SASS min :FlagAm:

Wyatt

PS: see ya Thursday

There are cowboy targets taller than me and three feet wide. A wagon that is 4 x 6 and that's in feet. The pistol targets at the smallest are two foot in diameter, but most are bigger and they are close.

Man this is gonna be fun....

See ya Thursday.

KK

Karl,

Sure wish we could make it but yazoo City Gal got put in the hospital yesterday. She is gonna be fine but just NO way to get there now.

I called Stan and let him know we had to change our plans. So I know there is room for at least 2 more pards.

I sure looked forward to gettin' there and shootin' Frontier Cartridge Gunfighter in the BP match and the main match with the smokeless GFr's.

Judge

We will be there next year!!!!!

Heck, Preacherman could hide behind some shotgun targets................those big knockdown shotgun targets that the Polk Co. Crackers had..................but they'd have probably thrown him as high as the the clays sittting on 'em. :FlagAm:

I can't wait, wish it started tommorrow.

Widder;

There is probably somethin I could do with the dummies and Wyatt, but I''m not gonna go there.The dummy rounds were a big help. All is well, I'll let you know how the shootin goes today...it's been three months since I shot. Got to cycle some rounds into the berm yesterday to see how that went and I think I should be ok. Thanks for all the help with the ammo, I would never have got it done without your help.

Hey Pards,

How about some pictures of them targets, ..............with.....say....K.Karl for reference. K.Karl, good luck!!!

Take er nice and easy, oh and be smooth.....an don't miss....an oh never mind, just have a good time!

AND we want PICTURES er vdeos is better.

Blood Washed

Well, side match day has come and gone, yup the targits are generous!!!! Weather is right nice, breeze all day long, it's just after 8pm and it's still 55.

Lookin fowert to a fine time tumorree.

Cheyenne B)

Archived