SASS Wire Forum

Ranger belt w/ 44/45-SG loops for large man

Ranger Gun belt for large man- Etowah River Leather Jim Simmons Maker.

3" belt of 12-13oz Russet leather 55" to center hole, this translates to 46-50 pants size,

with 20 44-45 sewn loops and 8-sewn 12 gauge loops. Solid Brass clip buckle.

Room for holsters strong side & weak side ( but holsters a not included )

This is new unused belt..a few years ago It was to be a gift to a pard , sadly the Tobasco Kid scummed to his illness before it was completed. I could not bear to part with it and thought about cutting it down a bit to fit...I just never did it.

The "I'll take it" :FlagAm: has apparently reneged, least way he will not respond.

Listed again, No money was sent and emails & PM's have gone unanswered.

$125 + free shipping

If the shotgun pouches are doubles, please send pics to redmonds13REMOVETHIS@msn.com. Remove the obvious part of the address, please.

Thanks for the pics, Major, but I'm gonna pass. I have a belt very much like yours and I REALLY want one with double pouches, instead. Thanks, anyway.

I am glad I am not big enough to wear this belt. I am sad that few seem to know of the quality of Etowah River Leather. Jim Simmons, the sole owner and worker there has had to retire due to poor health. The world has lost a real craftsman. I have met Brazos Jack and he is a true gentleman and a real Pard. He'll do to ride the river with, wheter it be the Brazos, where he lives no, Etowah, where he learned to work with leather or the Sabine, where I live.

Archived