SASS Wire Forum

SOLD - Rig & Shotgun Belt (Kirkpatrick H.Doc)

Hugh Damwright

Up for sale is a Handlebar Doc rig with matching shotgun belt, all in brown leather with border stamped tooling. I used these lightly for about 2 - 2 1/2 yrs, and they are in great shape with little visible wear.

The double rig has the adjustable cant holsters to fit 4 5/8" barrels. It has a 6 round slide with 45 cal. loops, which can be replaced with 2 screws if another caliber slide is desired. Belt measures from center of buckle is 35 1/2" to first hole, and 40" to last hole, with room for 1 more either direction.

Matching shotgun belt has 4 pair of double loops on the left, 8 single loops on the right, and a 6 rd. 45 cal slide in the center, again replaceable with 2 chicago screws if desired. Belt measures from center of buckle is 31 1/2" first hole, 35" to last hole, with room for 1 more either direction.

I am looking for $400 shipped to the lower 48.

Email, pm, or reply for pics.

SOLD ~

Pictures please. to jclee43@verizon.net

Up for sale is a Handlebar Doc rig with matching shotgun belt, all in brown leather with border stamped tooling. I used these lightly for about 2 - 2 1/2 yrs, and they are in great shape with little visible wear.

The double rig has the adjustable cant holsters to fit 4 5/8" barrels. It has a 6 round slide with 45 cal. loops, which can be replaced with 2 screws if another caliber slide is desired. Belt measures from center of buckle is 35 1/2" to first hole, and 40" to last hole, with room for 1 more either direction.

Matching shotgun belt has 4 pair of double loops on the left, 8 single loops on the right, and a 6 rd. 45 cal slide in the center, again replaceable with 2 chicago screws if desired. Belt measures from center of buckle is 31 1/2" first hole, 35" to last hole, with room for 1 more either direction.

I am looking for $450 shipped to the lower 48.

Email, pm, or reply for pics.

That shotgun belt will fit my right thigh at the last hole, might not work for B-Western

Thanks for the kind words, Sheriff Oso. It is a GREAT rig ! The only reason I'm letting it go is I don't use it anymore as I have my customized B-Western rig and stick to B-Western category. With the holsters dropped down, depending on gun type it can be made legal for BW, but is very close and I stick to my other rig. These just sit and I hate for something this nice to be wasted !

I love them Bump

Sure like them Bump

Still love them bump

Still want them bump

You NEED these, PBT !!! Just keep saying that to yourself and send me a check. :rolleyes:

While I have stated to a couple members that I prefer cash, I would consider a few items as trade. I would mainly be interested in non-SASS concealed carry type handguns ( Colt Detective Special, S&W mod. 60, or similar). I would also consider AR uppers, glocks, and a few things I haven't thought of yet. :blush:

Still like them bump

I'd rather not at this time, as they were made with matching tooling and color. If I change my mind, I will give you first chance on the shotgun belt. Thanks for the reply !

btt

• 2 weeks later...

btt

Archived