SASS Wire Forum

WR- cart rentals (close to running out )

Guest Cactus Cris SASS#2790

It is that time o year again to get signed up for a rental cart for WR 2011 ! IF you are going to the best shoot in the country and you need a cart to haul your guns and stuff- I am the dude to see! Call me at 480-941-0695--if I don't answer-leave a message. I will be checking the voice mail everyday from here on out till WR starts.

Looking forward to seeing all the pards that I get to see only at WR. Will be a GREAT MATCH!!!

See ya at WR 2011!!

CC

Just heard a rumor that the match is getting close to being full--Better get the apps. in asap if u plan on shooting! :wacko:

also I am getting close to haveing all carts rented--if u need one better be calling real soon. :wacko:

cc, if i rent a cart for the week at $30 does that include the spot to park in your corral or is it another $20 total $50. just cant decied if i want to bring mine all the way down there. thanks Lodan B. Fast

Unless he's changed things, if you rent a cart the fee includes cart storage.

If you have your own cart, it's a lesser fee just to store it in the corral.

The Great Hedley is correct- the 30$ gets u a spot in the corral for the entire match- only cart space and cart renter's get in or out- VERY secure during the day.

As long as I am with my pards on the Original BP Posse, I can rest easy knowing that the other 670+ shooters won't have anywhere near as much fun as we will...

See ya soon, mi amigo!

I don't need a cart but I might need a spot to stable Giddy Up Dammit

http://pic70.picturetrail.com/VOL1875/1067...8/392279783.jpg

He's a pretty mean Caballo. Do you think you have a stable strong enough to hold that kind of horseflesh in? :D

JJ-D unless you grain that cayuse he will kick the corral down fer shore. C.C. is a bronc rider, so he should be able to tie up a rear leg and blindfold that mustang. :(

I'll be needing a place to park my cart too Cactus Cris. Mine don't take up much room. :D

Cactus Chris (also known as the sticker plant guy) does fine customer service at his cart rental ---

I bet he would even clean your guns and serve lunch (if you don't mind a windex spray on your guns and peanuts for lunch ;) )

For a slightly higher fee, he will rent you a cart that removes the misses from your guns (no guarantee though :wacko: )

Cactus, I left my phone back at tha house, (i'm at the club house for wifi) please reserve one for me. i will call sooon....

Thanks,

cheyenne culpepper

Thanks CC,

CC :lol:

CC,

left my number on your voicemail give me a call I want to send you somethin :angry: g

Vance

• 2 weeks later...

Archived