SASS Wire Forum

WTB '97

:wacko: I have a pard looking for a stock '97 clone. He would prefer stock that he can tune his own self. I bought one from Manatee a while back but have lost his contact info. Anyone with info on one or Manatee's contact info I would really

apprecieat the help. thanks C.W :wacko:

:D A big thanks to all that responded with contacts and offers, Pard says that he found one. Thanks again, C.W. ;)

I just looked but I can't find his number. I'll keep looking and let you know if I find it. He lives about 3-4 miles from me but haven't seen him for a while. You might send him a pm and an email. He''ll get back to you I'm sure. WK

B) I have a pard looking for a stock '97 clone. He would prefer stock that he can tune his own self. I bought one from Manatee a while back but have lost his contact info. Anyone with info on one or Manatee's contact info I would really

apprecieat the help. thanks C.W B)

:wacko: A big thanks to all that responded with contacts and offers, Pard says that he found one. Thanks again, C.W. B)

Hey, CW, hope you had a good holiday. When are you coming back to Juneau and giving the posse a refresher in ringing steel?

Archived