SASS Wire Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dang It Dan 13202

Sass New Model Vaqueros

Hello All,

Looking for a set of the new SASS model Vaqueros in stainless, 4-5/8ths, .357. I am looking for the SASS models so I don't have to swap the hammers. My usual dealer is out of commision right now, so I need a little help here.

Can someone give me some direction here?

Thanks,

Dang It Dan

Dan, i will have my FFL in 2 weeks or less. if you want me to order you a pair just let me know. i have 3 sets of them now but they are all tuned and ready to go.

RR

I bought mine from Longhunter. He happened to have a pair on the shelf when I called so I had them pretty quickly. I had never seen SASS Edition guns "in person" but I had handled a New Vaquero with Super Blackhawk hammer installed and had some idea what it would be like. I was very pleased with the value of the Longhunter-tuned revolvers.

Whats the going rate for these?

I just bought a pair today and just curious if I got a decent deal or not. Hard to find cowboy guns around my parts.

What you are saying is: you want the Montado?

I see they can be had, enjoy.

Whats the going rate for these?

I just bought a pair today and just curious if I got a decent deal or not. Hard to find cowboy guns around my parts.

Rube I know of pair that are priced at $1095 + tax.

Rube I know of pair that are priced at $1095 + tax.

Thanks, that is about what I thought they were going at. I feel good about my price then.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.