SASS Wire Forum

The end of the world is nigh.

I received the following urgent message this morning:

Dear Friend,

How are you? I hope all is well with your family, friends and pets. I hope this

urgent mail meets you in a perfect condition. We have no time to waste regarding

the information I am about to tell you, it is an urgent and serious matter.

My name is DR.FRANK MILLER, senior data analyst here at the CERN institute based

here in Geneva. The European Organizationfor Nuclear Research is one of the world's largest and most respected

centers for scientific research. Its business is fundamental physics, finding

out what the Universe is made of and how it works. You may have seen on the news

that in recent days our Large Hadron Collider machine has been colliding high-

speed beams of energy in order to explore new physics and understand how the

universe began.

CERN have been adamant that this is safe, however I KNOW THE TRUTH.

The truth is that this experiment that CERN are conducting is extremely

dangerous and could cause global disaster. This experiment has a 95\25 of

causing a black hole thus swallowing a large area of the planet. The scientists

do not want you to knowthis as they know it will cause panic. However I can help you.

I am arranging for a number of selected people to be evacuated to a safe

location on an island in the South Pacific via aeroplane. You have been selected

from random to take part in this evacuation, thus continuing the survival of the

human race. Please, if you are interested, email me back immediately with the

following information:

Full name:

Contact number:

Email address:

Please send all emails to my private box: drfrank_miller3@yahoo.com.co

Regards, and God bless.

DR.FRANK MILLER

It's obvious that Dr. Miller is a very discerning individual when it comes to choosing people to help

perpetuate the human race, but his grasp of basic arithmetic (95/25) is abyssmal, as is his understanding of the Hadron collider

and the properties of black holes.

That aside, tempting as his offer is, I think I'll pass. All the checking I've done hasn't indicated any

SASS affilated clubs in the South Pacific. So I'm offering my seat on the aeroplane (sic) to the highest bidder.

This offer will expire in 24 hours so act quickly. Acceptable bids include cash, guns, exotic/antique automobiles,

precious metals, or real estate. There will be no extension of the deadline and the decision of the judgs (me) is final.

This is a once in a lifetime (literally) opportunity. We'll never know when the black hole will swallow everything except that South Pacific

island until it happens. And by then it'll be too late.

They don't need my DNA and that was fixed long ago. I'll perish in Kansas thankyou.

I received the following urgent message this morning:

Dear Friend,

How are you? I hope all is well with your family, friends and pets. I hope this

urgent mail meets you in a perfect condition. We have no time to waste regarding

the information I am about to tell you, it is an urgent and serious matter.

My name is DR.FRANK MILLER, senior data analyst here at the CERN institute based

here in Geneva. The European Organizationfor Nuclear Research is one of the world's largest and most respected

centers for scientific research. Its business is fundamental physics, finding

out what the Universe is made of and how it works. You may have seen on the news

that in recent days our Large Hadron Collider machine has been colliding high-

speed beams of energy in order to explore new physics and understand how the

universe began.

CERN have been adamant that this is safe, however I KNOW THE TRUTH.

The truth is that this experiment that CERN are conducting is extremely

dangerous and could cause global disaster. This experiment has a 95\25 of

causing a black hole thus swallowing a large area of the planet. The scientists

do not want you to knowthis as they know it will cause panic. However I can help you.

I am arranging for a number of selected people to be evacuated to a safe

location on an island in the South Pacific via aeroplane. You have been selected

from random to take part in this evacuation, thus continuing the survival of the

human race. Please, if you are interested, email me back immediately with the

following information:

Full name:

Contact number:

Email address:

Please send all emails to my private box: drfrank_miller3@yahoo.com.co

Regards, and God bless.

DR.FRANK MILLER

It's obvious that Dr. Miller is a very discerning individual when it comes to choosing people to help

perpetuate the human race, but his grasp of basic arithmetic (95/25) is abyssmal, as is his understanding of the Hadron collider

and the properties of black holes.

That aside, tempting as his offer is, I think I'll pass. All the checking I've done hasn't indicated any

SASS affilated clubs in the South Pacific. So I'm offering my seat on the aeroplane (sic) to the highest bidder.

This offer will expire in 24 hours so act quickly. Acceptable bids include cash, guns, exotic/antique automobiles,

precious metals, or real estate. There will be no extension of the deadline and the decision of the judgs (me) is final.

This is a once in a lifetime (literally) opportunity. We'll never know when the black hole will swallow everything except that South Pacific

island until it happens. And by then it'll be too late.

This is so interesting... but I do have a shoot that day I am pretty sure.. or have to do laundry?

Spooky Joe,

Will you take Zimbabwe dollars for your seat? I might be able to scare up a 100 Trillion dollar note. :) According to the daily Red Star they're the rage right now. :FlagAm:

Safe trails,

Ckid

this reminds me of the movie Dr Strangelove or How I learned to Stop Worrying and love the bomb. After Russia detonated its doomsday device to cover the earth with radiation for 99 years, Dr strangelove(peter sellers) told the President (also Peter Sellers) to hide food and put people based on their need(scientist or military etc) in mine shafts. To repopulate the earth the ratio would be 12 women to each male, so the women had to be selected based on their appeal. This tells me that sicne I did not get this email I must not meet their criteria and you do. I am SOOO jealous.

Man, I just now saw this for the first time and it started yesterday at 9:18. Now it's 12:44, just missed it by that much.

Next time an offer like this comes up, how about 36 hrs. to respond?

I'd prolly have to go to the Dr. and git my V-cut reversed to repopulate the world.

Big (whats just missed livin' in the South Pacific) Jake

this reminds me of the movie Dr Strangelove or How I learned to Stop Worrying and love the bomb. After Russia detonated its doomsday device to cover the earth with radiation for 99 years, Dr strangelove(peter sellers) told the President (also Peter Sellers) to hide food and put people based on their need(scientist or military etc) in mine shafts. To repopulate the earth the ratio would be 12 women to each male, so the women had to be selected based on their appeal. This tells me that sicne I did not get this email I must not meet their criteria and you do. I am SOOO jealous.

whoa......WHOA......WHOA !! :rolleyes:

12 women to 1 man ??? :wub:

WHAR DA HECK TO I SIGN UP ???? B)

Archived