SASS Wire Forum

Message from Rat Dog...

Deja Vous

I've always appreciated a well-trained woman, Ratso. :rolleyes:

40rtys.. you know my mom is going to make me bite you right? lol

Rat Dog

Star says you are not spoiled enough . I get treats with out getting up to get em . Human servent is trained to bring them on command .

Once in a while I will let HS sleep in my bed , if I get enough treats .

Star

Star how cool... now I thought Barney had it down to a science, he has his human trained to do it by ESP visual stuff he told me. And he pretend to have a hurt paw, over and over in fact he said his diary says this week is the 57th time he has tried that and it works on JJJ"s.. lol.. We can learn so much from each other.. I was going to try to put Deja in a trance so she would just cook all day for me and rub my head.. but then I decided I need her to work still too to pay for a place to put my bed.. lol.... Hmmm..... on command you say??? interesting??? .lol

I just have to slap the floor with my paws and I get what I want .

If I want in or out I knock on the door and there is my HS .

Ya at my command . YA gotta try it ,it works .

Star

Ya might not want to use a trance HSs ain't that smart ,

Might want to give you a bath or something as dumb.

oppS gotta go for now... Deja is done and heading for the office to balance her BOA hacking nightmare... I think she will head in for another night with the heat running and her soaking... so I might post more later... I might try the trance, Deja is pretty smart, she might make a good robot or something for me.. She could toss my stuffed toy for hours that way and play tug a war too... Star, I think we need to start a Doggie UTube for our Humans.. doing tricks for us?? lol..

Stars... your a dog after my heart.. lol.. so, next time Deja goes to MO for a visit, I am asking to stay at your place.. I love to watch a professional at work.. lol

Howdy,

Hey all, greetings Rat!

Welcome to the Saloon was hoping you would find the mouse and find your way in here!

Sometimes when Mama heads for the tub to soak you just got to sit next to the tub,even if she hoses ya,cause she needs ya.

And I have no master! I have staff! They are well trained and usually do what I want! I also sleep in the bed. I have a queen.Mama & Daddy sleep with me. I get half! They cook for me after asking what I want.Then they hand feed me.

Sorry no idea how to get out of nail clips!:(grrr!)

Hugs WD

Howdy,

Hey all, greetings Rat!

Welcome to the Saloon was hoping you would find the mouse and find your way in here!

Sometimes when Mama heads for the tub to soak you just got to sit next to the tub,even if she hoses ya,cause she needs ya.

And I have no master! I have staff! They are well trained and usually do what I want! I also sleep in the bed. I have a queen.Mama & Daddy sleep with me. I get half! They cook for me after asking what I want.Then they hand feed me.

Sorry no idea how to get out of nail clips!:(grrr!)

Hugs WD

Well, tonight was the actual night... she leads up to it for several days.. then suddenly just in the middle of a very nice pink belly rub, she pulls out the clippers.. You know I am helpless there on my back getting a pink belly, so clip clip .. AND then she pulled out that battery powered thinger and grinds my sharps spots down... I hate it... it tickles... She is pretty good about letting me in really, but she gets a bit upset when I toss in toys and rugs and stuff.... lol... I have a queen too, and just mom and I ... and she takes her half out of the middle, and I take my half out of her.. lol... Where ever she is, I make sure she gets dog hair on her, a cold nose in the middle of the night, a toenail in the tummy, and a nice slobber ... that part is so much fun.. either in the middle of the night or just before the alarm goes off... Sometimes just running over her does the trick.. lol... She is a pretty nice mom, she just laughs at me and never gets mad.. now if I could just teach her to not trim my nails.. life would be perfect...

Dear board, my owner Deja forgot to sign out tonight so I am on the board calling and all points bulleton.. The last time I saw her she was head for the tub with her rubber ducky and grapes.. I took this chance to jump on the board and tell ya all how crazy she really is. You think you get tried of LOL try living with it.. oh, man... Happy New Year from Rat dog.. and her silly owner.. lol

Folks this is good Deja is a medium NOW.

I'm xena (warrior princess) I aint got no rubber ducky. And I do my on nails thank you so much. eat , drink and chase my buddy Tigger (cat)

love that cat.

See Ya

xena and CCBA

Folks this is good Deja is a medium NOW.

I'm xena (warrior princess) I aint got no rubber ducky. And I do my on nails thank you so much. eat , drink and chase my buddy Tigger (cat)

love that cat.

See Ya

xena and CCBA

My Mom, Deja is never a medium at anything thing.. Medium is another word for normal isn't it? lol

"Make" you? Who's the boss around there anyway? Huh? <_<

Barney Four Paws, and Shiloh did... and they are king and queen.. so I am boss dog...

Archived