SASS Wire Forum

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

I have a consecutive numbered pair of Old Model Ruger Bisleys that I could let go for $1,100. shipped to your FFL from my FFL. I don't WANT to sell them; but I'm in the process of putting together a set of 8 guns for some speed shooting matches. Otherwise, they'd be just fine where they are.

They are .357 Magnum, case color frame, blue barrel, with original wood grips. 5-1/2" Bbl. I put light main and trigger springs into them, but can change them back easy enough. (Original springs are included.) I took them to one match when I got them new in 2004. Other than that, they've not been shot since. They have just been taking up space in the safe in the original plastic boxes. The only mark on them is a light "Ruger Ring" on the cylinders. Otherwise, they are Like New In Box. PM me if you are interested in buying. Thanks.

http://www.use.com/Ruger_Vaquero_Bisley_Pa...b499a06c1a16005

Originally purchased in 2004. Serial numbers 58-792XX. :blink:

Horserider Blue

Guest jdlovejoy4

I see your wanting to sell them for a another purchase, but I have a unfired model 57 Smith and Wesson in .41 Rem Mag with a 8 3/8 barrel I'd trade you even up. I have a box and all the paperwork for it as well. Thanks either way, Josh jdlovejoy4@yahoo.com

I see your wanting to sell them for a another purchase, but I have a unfired model 57 Smith and Wesson in .41 Rem Mag with a 8 3/8 barrel I'd trade you even up. I have a box and all the paperwork for it as well. Thanks either way, Josh jdlovejoy4@yahoo.com

Thanks for the offer JD; but I'm not looking for trades at this time. HRB

I have a consecutive numbered pair of Old Model Ruger Bisleys that I could let go for $1,100. shipped to your FFL from my FFL. I don't WANT to sell them; but I'm in the process of putting together a set of 8 guns for some speed shooting matches. Otherwise, they'd be just fine where they are.

They are .357 Magnum, case color frame, blue barrel, with original wood grips. 5-1/2" Bbl. I put light main and trigger springs into them, but can change them back easy enough. (Original springs are included.) I took them to one match when I got them new in 2004. Other than that, they've not been shot since. They have just been taking up space in the safe in the original plastic boxes. The only mark on them is a light "Ruger Ring" on the cylinders. Otherwise, they are Like New In Box. PM me if you are interested in buying. Thanks.

http://www.use.com/Ruger_Vaquero_Bisley_Pa...b499a06c1a16005

Originally purchased in 2004. Serial numbers 58-792XX. :blink:

Horserider Blue

Just found the listing. If not sold already tell me where to send the money I'll take em.

Sorry Cowboy. Sold and shipped. Thanks anyway.

HRB

Horse Rider

It would have been a courtsey to post a SOLD in your header. Don't like to go all the way down a post to find "SOLD" at the VERY end.

Thanks

Al

Overa, I DID have it shown as "sold pending funds". Then, I changed it to just "SOLD"; Now, neither shows. I'll fix it again. Thanks for the courteous heads up.

Thank You, Have a great weekend.

Al

• 2 weeks later...

Archived