SASS Wire Forum

Something of INterest I read

Trigger Mike

For Christmas my wife got me a book by Joseph Plum Martin, "A Narrative of a Revolutionary Soldier". The introduction was by A historian named Thomas Fleming who wrote that in 1775 America was the weathiest nation on a per capita basis and we were also the lowest taxed. hmmm maybe there is a lesson for us to day in that.

I'd be more interested in the "Next Revulution" How to survive and win.........

In 1775 America wasn't actually a nation.

Ya say ya want a revolution, well, ya know we'd all love to see the plan.

Hell man, we don't need a revolution, we just need succession. Elect state politicians with the chonies to stand by the Constitution and States Rights. We can use the Original US Constitution as ours, the US ain't useing it anyway. We go back to majority rule, fill congress the same way we choose jurys, enact universal conscription, train everyone over the age of 18 and arm them with the latest military hardware. They take it home and keep it, are mailed rounds every month for practice and requalify every year. Bid fairwell to those that don't want to live in the new Confederacy, pay them market value for their property and let them leave. We welcome those that have left the old US and sell them the houses of those that have left. We secure our borders and declare our soverntity.

Bugs

Archived