SASS Wire Forum

Box of knives - PICS added

Grizzly Dave

The air crew survival knife has been spoken for, my boy wanted that one. Interesting though, that is the one that didn't interest me in the least, and I've gotten several PMs from those interested in it. Go figure. I'm sure it was a knock off anyway, it had a sticker on the back of the sheath with the makers info.

Hey Griz,

That Kershaw with the plain scales next to the to Old Timers is an "assisted opening" knife and is a good quality knife. Been carrying that model around for several years. Regards,

BB

+1

Hawk, yes, have yours and Big Jakes set aside, need to pull mine out along with that Westenholm, and maybe some of the longer blade ones for that friend of Slims, then gonna box the rest up and use them for a family white elephant gift exchange on Friday.

Deja, if you want that blue one PM me your address, I'll trade it for a hug at Comin' at Cha in November.

Grizz

Hawk, yes, have yours and Big Jakes set aside, need to pull mine out along with that Westenholm, and maybe some of the longer blade ones for that friend of Slims, then gonna box the rest up and use them for a family white elephant gift exchange on Friday.

Deja, if you want that blue one PM me your address, I'll trade it for a hug at Comin' at Cha in November.

Grizz

Thanks, Grizz. I'll give him a holler and have him check out the pics.

Archived